Very tasty pea cream soup is easy to prepare, tasty and eaten up with "Hurray!" And what a fragrant it is - just a fairy tale! Such a delicate and nutritious pea soup without meat will be useful for lunch to everyone who preserves their health and prefers diet food. Bright and light cream soup with crackers is not only useful and tasty, but also very beautiful. You have not exactly eaten that yet.
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- green fresh parsley;
- ground black pepper;
- peas - 1 glass (200 grams);
- water - 1,5-2 liters;
- onion - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- garlic - 5-6 denticles;
- salt by taste;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
Very tasty pea cream soup. Step-by-step recipe
- For a domestic pea cream soup, I use crushed peas. To make soup as fast as possible, you need to soak peas for the night.
- We put the soaked peas in a saucepan, pour water on 3-4 fingers, put on a strong fire and bring to a boil. Once the water boils, reduce the fire to a minimum and cook the peas to the full.
- We make cross-shaped cuts on tomatoes and fill them with boiling water for several minutes.
- One large onion for fasting soup is cut into medium cubes and fry onions in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Fresh carrots for pea soup rubbed on a grater.
- To lightly fried onions, in a frying pan, we send carrots, mix and continue to fry.
- With tomatoes, drain the water, peel and cut them into small cubes.
- To fried carrots with onions, add tomatoes, lightly mix and continue to fry.
- Garlic finely chop and send it to the roast. Extinguish a couple of minutes and remove the frying pan with the contents from the fire. The grill for dietary soup is ready.
- In the saucepan to the finished peas, pour out the roast, add turmeric, black pepper, bay leaf (according to the recipe), salt to taste, mix well and boil for another five minutes.
- After this time we take out a laurel leaf from the pea soup and whisk everything with a blender.
- Freshly chopped parsley.
- Unusually tasty pea soup before serving on the table sprinkled with fresh chopped herbs.
- Traditionally, this dish is served with breadcrumbs.
A delicate and very tasty pea dish will please everyone: from small to large. And gentle crackers will bring their zest in pea soup.
On "I Love to Cook" you will still find many interesting step-by-step recipes, how you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious diet soup.