If you like light vegetable soups, then I want to suggest preparing an unsurpassed tomato soup with dumplings. Such a soup attracts attention not only with its delicious taste, but also with a terrific look. This dish is not just delicious: it is nutritious and very mouth-watering. Prepare such a soup is not difficult, but the result will exceed all your expectations. I think that your relatives will love tomato soup and will ask you to cook it as often as possible.
- 1 onion bulb;
- 1 carrot;
- 1-2 potatoes;
- 1 pepper Bulgarian;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt to taste;
- 3-4 fresh or frozen tomatoes.
- 6 tablespoons with a mound of flour;
- 1 egg;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 100 milliliters of water.
Unsurpassed tomato soup with dumplings. Step-by-step recipe
- In order for the soup to be rich, you can make it on the broth. You can use any meat for broth preparation, I take pork ribs.
- I took about two liters of water to prepare the broth.
- You should salt the broth to your taste.
- While the broth is brewed, prepare the onions: it needs to be peeled and washed. Divide the onions in half, cut into small cubes and send the raw into the broth.
- We also add raw potatoes to the broth, previously washed, peeled and cut into small cubes.
- The quantity of potatoes is adjusted to your own taste: if you like a lot of potatoes in a soup, you can use it more.
- The second half of the onion is cut into small cubes.
- Wet my carrots, peeled and rubbed on a large grater.
- Pour vegetable oil in a frying pan, pour on onions and carrots, fry a little, so that the vegetables become softer. If you like vegetables fried more, then you can do according to your taste.
- When the onion and carrots are fried, they should be sent to a pot of broth.
- We now turn to the preparation of the Bulgarian pepper: it must be cleaned and cut into small cubes. Pour the chopped pepper into the pan with the rest of the ingredients.
- We take fresh tomatoes (if you have frozen tomatoes, then you can use them instead of fresh ones), mine and cut into cubes of medium size.
- The quantity of tomatoes is regulated independently: the more tomatoes you use, the more pronounced will be the tomato flavor of the soup.
- We turn to the preparation of dumplings, while the soup is brewed. In a separate bowl, drive one egg, put half a teaspoon of salt, mix it thoroughly.
- To the mixed ingredients, add a little water, flour and mix until smooth.
- When the vegetables in the soup are cooked, we turn to forming dumplings and adding them to the soup.
- To make it convenient to add dumplings, you can type the dough into a tablespoon, and with a teaspoon, gradually separate the dough into soup.
- After the dumplings have floated upward, give three or four minutes to puff and you can take the soup from the fire.
- If you like spices, then you can add them to the soup. For such a soup, thyme, garlic, black ground pepper, bay leaves, oregano or basil are excellent.
Tomato soup is ready: the aroma is simply amazing. Soup can be served with sour cream and herbs. The combination of all the ingredients in this dish gives an original and piquant taste. This dish will appeal even to children, which are always very hard to feed soup. On our site "I love to cook" you can find many recipes for delicious soups. Bon Appetit.