Ukrainian borsch, the recipe of which is completely subordinate to the laws of the formation of ethnic cuisine of the steppe territories, may have some features of creating a flavor bouquet. Of the typical flavor additives used exclusively red peppers, horseradish in leaves, root of parsley.
A fragrant Ukrainian borsch is able to decorate any collection of cooked homemade food.
To all the ingredients gave their constituents to the cook, it is necessary to use the correct sequence in the preparation of borscht in Ukrainian. Of course, the experienced hostess does everything "for a peephole", but to repeat the invaluable experience of the predecessors to the beginner will help only exact compliance with the recipe.
- cabbage leaves - about 300 grams;
- root of parsley - up to 30 grams;
- a bunch of greenery - up to 100 grams;
- carrots - 30-40 grams;
- garlic a pair of teeth;
- chicken meat - 1 kilogram.
Ukrainian borsch. Step-by-step recipe
- Brewed broth on chicken with finely chopped parsley root. If the domestic chicken cook broth 2.5-3 hours, and from the store - one hour will be enough.
- Straw is cut into beets, is added to the broth. Then add the carrots. They languish for up to 20 minutes.
- Cabbage leaves are cut into small straws, combined with the rest of the ingredients.
- Garlic finely chopped, along with chopped herbs rushes into the broth.
- The bulb is brought to the ruddy state, and is added to the borsch for 5 minutes until ready.
- Served with herbs and sour cream.
A universal recipe for cooking Ukrainian borscht includes a lot of vitamins and protein. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook a white Polish borsch and a delicious borsch without meat.