Among all the cold soups special favor uses okroshka - I just have a recipe for tasty okroshki for you! The most revered among cold soups is the classic okroshka, the recipe of which includes all summer products from the garden. A significant part of the options offered on the Internet is based on variations from the national cuisine. I want to offer you my own version of cooking okroshki. Very much it is loved by my family members and all relatives, I hope you will like it too!
- kefir of medium fat content - 1 liter;
- cream - 0.5 liters;
- potatoes - 4 pieces;
- greens - a bunch;
- lettuce leaves - a large bunch;
- cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- meat or ham - 450 grams;
- radish - 200 grams;
- boiled egg - 3 pieces;
- citric acid and salt - to taste.
Tasty okroshka. Step-by-step recipe
- Flush the water and cool.
- Boil potatoes and eggs.
- Peeled potatoes, eggs, cucumbers and radish cut into cubes.
- Salad, greens of dill and green onions finely chop.
- Boil the meat or take the ready-made ham, also cut into cubes.
- Put the greens, vegetables and meat in a large saucepan, mix, pour sour cream and kefir, add water. The amount depends on how much density you prefer. I usually add not more than a liter, but my mother does not like such a thick okroshka. I think you will decide yourself according to your taste.
- Then add citric acid and a pinch of salt, also determined by individual preferences.
- We put okroshku in the refrigerator to infuse for an hour.
We serve cold okroshka on a table with a piece of white or rye bread and enjoy the perfect taste and fullness of sensations. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the recipe for okroshki with celery and the top 10 recipes okroshki.