I want to share a recipe for the most delicious mushroom creamy soup. This soup charms with its delicate taste and amazing mushroom aroma: it leaves few people indifferent. The combination of cream, cream cheese and mushrooms - so delicious, just lick your fingers. Soup is not just delicious, but also very satisfying. On his time preparation is spent a little: there is nothing complicated, and the result is simply gorgeous.
- champignons - 200 grams;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- cream (you can milk) - 100 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- Processed cheese - 70-100 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- salt - to taste;
- pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil for frying.
The most delicious mushroom creamy soup. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare mushroom creamy soup, you first need to boil in a saucepan two liters of water.
- While the water is heated, we will prepare potatoes. It should be washed, peeled and cut into small cubes (I cut a cube 1-1.5 cm in size). After the water boils, we put potatoes in there and cook for about ten minutes.
- While the potatoes are brewed, we peel the onions and cut them into small cubes.
- Wet the carrots, peel and three on a large grater.
- We now turn to the preparation of mushrooms. Champignons need to be cleaned and cut into small plates (I cut into plates 1.5-2 mm thick).
- Mushrooms you can take any, not necessarily mushrooms: use those that you like.
- Then you need to fry the vegetables. On the heated frying pan, pour the vegetable oil, spread the cut vegetables (onions, carrots and champignons), fry for about three or four minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ready frying is added to a pot of boiling potatoes, and cook it all for another seven or ten minutes.
- Chopped cheese cut into small cubes (I sometimes rub it on a fine grater: so it dissolves faster in the soup).
- When the ingredients are cooked seven or ten minutes, add milk, cream cheese. Cream cheese should dissolve well in the soup.
- When all the ingredients are laid out in a saucepan, add salt and black ground pepper to your liking. We give time to boil.
- If you like spices, then you can add them to the soup: it will become more fragrant.
- Take a small bunch of dill, washed, cut the tips and finely chopped.
- When the soup is boiling, remove it from the fire, add finely chopped greens, and mix everything thoroughly.
- After adding greens, cover the pan and let it brew for ten minutes - the soup is ready.
- Mushroom creamy soup is very well combined with baked croutons, rubbed with garlic. It's very easy to cook croutons.
- Bread for rusks can use any (white or black) so that the bread does not crumble, it must be dried (do not take fresh bread). Cut the dried bread into small cubes.
- On a hot frying pan with vegetable oil, put the bread cubes and crushed garlic, fry until golden brown. After roasting the breadcrumbs are best laid out on a napkin: to stack excess fat.
- You can put cubes of bread with garlic on a baking tray and bake in the oven, stirring occasionally with a shovel.
- Toast can also perfectly match toast or toast, rubbed with garlic.
- Bread cut into slices (to your taste) and fry in a heated frying pan in vegetable oil on both sides, and after it has cooled slightly, rub garlic.
Mushroom creamy soup is ready: the dish turns out, as in an expensive restaurant. If you like spices, then to the mushroom soups perfectly suit bay leaf, chili, sweet pepper, caraway, basil and rosemary. This soup can be cooked not only on weekdays, but also boldly served on the festive table: the guests will be delighted. Mushroom creamy soup is very tender and nutritious - it will bring pleasure to you and your loved ones. On our site "I love to cook" you can find many more recipes of mushroom soups. Bon Appetit.