Lovers of a variety of vegetable soups suggest preparing the most delicious soup-puree from celery. The soup is unusually tasty, original, fragrant and useful: after all, celery is a storehouse of vitamins. This dish is prepared quickly and easily, and the delicate creamy taste will not leave anyone indifferent. Even those who do not really like the first dishes, eat this soup with great pleasure.
- 1 celery root;
- 3 heads of garlic;
- 2 medium bulbs;
- 5 pieces of potatoes;
- salt to taste;
- pepper to taste;
- rosemary for decoration;
- water to cover the vegetables;
- vegetable oil for roasting;
- 200 milliliters of cream 10-22%.
The most delicious soup of puree from celery. Step-by-step recipe
- To begin with, we prepare the onions: it must be peeled and cut into thin half-rings.
- Next, you need to peel the garlic and, with the help of a knife, just pinch the garlic so that it crushes it.
- When vegetables are prepared, they need to be fried. In a saucepan, where the soup will be brewed, pour the vegetable oil, heat it and add onion with garlic.
- Celery thoroughly rinse with water, peel and cut into small cubes.
- When you buy celery, you need to look at the fact that the vegetable was solid, poured, heavy, had a uniform color, and there were no dried up areas. If you knock on it, the sound will be deaf, and if the sound is sonorous, then it's empty inside. Celery has a rich smell.
- Council. Keep celery better in a dry, dark, cool place (from zero to two degrees), you can and in the refrigerator, but no more than two weeks: otherwise it will lose its useful properties.
- In a saucepan with onions and garlic, add chopped celery. All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- We turn to the preparation of potatoes: it must be peeled off, washed and cut into plates.
- Sliced potatoes are added to vegetables in a saucepan and add water so that it covers the vegetables. Also, we add cream to the vegetables, mix everything well and cover with a lid. You need to boil all the ingredients for about twenty minutes.
- After twenty minutes have passed, you need to check the vegetables for readiness: for this you need to pierce them with a knife.
- When the vegetables are ready, you need to blend them with a blender to a homogeneous mass. If the whipped mass is very thick, then you can add water or cream and bring to a liquid, soup consistency.
- To a homogeneous mass, add salt and black ground pepper to taste, mix. If you added water or cream a second time, then the soup must be brought to a boil. Cream soup is ready.
- If you like to use spices, then you can add basil, thyme, coriander or paprika. You can add one type of spice, and you can combine tastes.
- We turn to decorating the soup before serving. To do this, use a sprig of rosemary and celery, cut into small slices.
- Pour vegetable oil on a hot frying pan, put rosemary and celery. Fry the celery until golden brown. Celery with rosemary on a paper towel and sprinkle a little with a large salt, stir.
- Soup puree can be decorated with golden celery chips with rosemary.
- I also love to make carrot chips to this soup. To do this, I clean the carrots, rub it on a grater for shredding (you can cut it in thin circles), add salt, black ground pepper, spices and sprinkle a little with olive oil. I cover the tray with parchment paper and put it in a preheated oven for 100-120 degrees for about an hour. Chips must be periodically turned over. The time for baking chips depends on the thickness of the carrot. It should be baked until the carrot is dry and crispy.
You can decorate the cream soup of celery based on your preferences and culinary fantasies: you can add greens, fried bacon, toast or croutons. The soup is very tasty and delicious. On the site "Very tasty" you can find other delicious recipes for first courses.