Not so long ago I saw a soup recipe with hunting sausages, and I decided to try to cook it, because the son just adores these sausages. And the first dish he had to eat oh, I do not want. The result surpassed all my expectations. The soup turned out so delicious that the son and husband weaved it for both cheeks and asked for more supplements. Soup with bright cheese taste, slices of smoked sausages and a handful of crackers in addition - yummy! I suggest you cook this cheese soup in your kitchen - it will not take long. I've already gotten used to it and I'm 15 minutes.
(for cooking 5 servings of soup)
- water - 1.5 liters;
- cheese fused - 200 grams;
- hunting sausages - 5 pieces;
- carrots (small size) - one piece;
- onion (medium size) - one piece;
- potatoes - three pieces;
- bay leaf, bell pepper, salt - to taste.
The fastest cheese soup with hunting sausages. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, we will prepare vegetables for the quick preparation of cheese soup.
- We clean the head of the onion from the husks, and we will throw it into the broth. I always throw the bulb whole (I do not cut it into pieces), and you can cut it in half.
- We clean a small carrot, mine and cut it with thin semirings. To do this, you need to cut the carrots along in half, and then cut each slice into slices.
- Potato tubers are peeled, well washed and cut into small pieces.
- Hunting sausages cut into small rings. If necessary, the sausages should be freed from the film.
- Pour water into the pot and let it boil.
- In boiling water, add spices to your liking. I add a bay leaf and a few black peppercorns.
- Solim to taste.
- We put in the pan an onion, sliced potatoes and carrots.
- Cover the lid, and cook the vegetables until ready: over medium heat.
- When the vegetables are ready, we put sliced hunting sausages.
- Then put the cream cheese into the pan (to make this cheese soup I use the fused cheese "Yantar"), and mix everything well so that the cheese is completely dissolved in the vegetable broth.
- We give soup with hunting sausages and cheese to boil, we remove from the fire.
- We pour into plates. In each plate throw a handful of sharp crackers and a pinch of finely chopped dill.
- We serve the table with croutons. Crackers can be used as purchased, but you can fry the pieces of bread with spices and garlic in a frying pan yourself. This will be even more delicious.
- For self-preparation of crackers you can use both wheat bread and rye bread.
- We cut the bread into small pieces, salt it a little, add our favorite spices and garlic (preferably use garlic in powder) and send it to a skillet.
- With constant stirring, let the rusks be roasted. Done!
- Homemade croutons are much more useful than purchased ones, so if the soup is eaten by children, it's better to make crunches yourself: and not one portion, since the children eat them first.
It is best to serve this delicious soup in hot form with hot croutons and herbs (chopped dill or parsley). Soup with hunting sausages and vegetables will please all members of your family. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite - and delicious dishes on the table.