Today I would like to tell you how to prepare a fragrant, warming and hearty soup with meatballs and potatoes, which is ideal for autumn or winter menus. Let him and lean, but very tasty, nutritious and healthy. Having tried it, you will fall in love with the first spoon in its unique taste, and also with pleasure you will please all your loved ones.
- legume culture, in my case, lentils - half a glass (the night before cooking it must be soaked);
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- parsley, celery root, turnips and other vegetables - for your taste;
- oil for frying;
- spices and seasonings to taste - I have coriander, cloves, black and sweet pepper, cardamom, bay leaf, parsley and garlic.
Soup with meatballs and potatoes. Step-by-step recipe
So, on the night before cooking, you need to take lentils, pour it into a blender bowl or another container and soak. Now let's get to the preparation itself.
- Take the bulb and cut it into medium pieces, then put it in the bowl with our lentils. You also need to add spices. Usually we can do with salt and black pepper, but today we will add something more interesting.
- Mix all the prepared spices according to the recipe, grind them and pour them into our bowl.
By the way, for those who do not know what it means to soak legumes - it's just necessary to pour half a cup of water overnight and during the night it will all increase twice in size. Then the water is drained, washed - and, in fact, everything is ready.
- Then you need to grind everything in a blender: in order to make it easier to grind, you can add a gram of water 50.
- In the end: we should have a soft and juicy forcemeat made of lentils.
Now go to the roast meatballs.
- Take a small saucepan, pour the oil (a layer of about a centimeter 2-3) and heat it over medium heat, lay out our tepley with a teaspoon.
Advice: do not make meatballs much larger, because in the soup they will increase slightly in size.
In the process of frying meatballs, to save time, we begin to cook soup. In our case, it will be a simple vegetable broth.
- We put the boil water and begin to cut the vegetables. After boiling water, chopped vegetables gently dip into the water, salt and cook on low heat.
Tip: to make the soup tastier, it's very good to add green stems to it. For this, you can take parsley, laurel leaves and two cloves of garlic. And it's all possible to tie the thread, then easily and quickly get it.
- When we fry the meatballs and cook the broth, you can get the greens from the pot and lay the meatballs in the soup itself.
As an option: if you like crisp meatballs, they can be put directly on the table, put on a plate - then they do not have time to swell in the water.
- All, now the final time to bring to a boil our soup with lentils and potatoes, turn off and insist it under the lid for another 10-15 minutes before serving. And, by the way: our soup will not turn out to be very greasy, as you might think. Despite the fact that meatballs fry in a lot of oil, they do not absorb it. If the oil is well heated, then only the top layer is fried.
I would also like to mention that on the second to our dish, "lean potato cutlets with mushrooms" are good. Such an appetizing dish, perfectly suited as a snack for soup with lentils and potatoes. They are prepared fairly quickly and simply. So I'll tell you briefly how to do them.
So, what we need: mashed potatoes - 500 grams, vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons, salt - 1 teaspoon, mushrooms - 200 grams, breadcrumbs - 3 tablespoons, onions - 1 piece.
- We prepare all the necessary ingredients. We peel the potatoes and start boiling until it is ready. Then mash it in mashed potatoes.
- Mushrooms are also cleaned and cut into small cubes, fry well in vegetable oil.
- We cut the onion and send it to the mushrooms.
- We return to the potatoes: we prepare pancakes from mashed potatoes, making them small. In the center we put a little ready-made mushroom filling. Then from the flat cake we form a patty, crumbling in breadcrumbs and frying in vegetable oil.
- Cooked snack served with soup of lentils.
Our delicious vegetarian dinner is ready. It has turned out fragrant, appetizing and pleases the whole family. Continue to cook with me and "I love cooking": your family and friends will always be deliciously nourished.