The standard soup soup, the recipe of which was included in the top five popular club hot dishes, won the favor of the culinary specialists of the European bistro and restaurants. At home, the soup is cooked so elementary that it can not be cooked.
- potatoes - a couple of pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- meat (can beef) - 100-150 grams;
- capers - 30-50 grams;
- Sour cabbage - 100 grams;
- smoked meat - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes - 500 grams;
- butter - cube;
- bone (can beef) - 400 grams.
Soup of saltwort. Step-by-step recipe
- We put the bones for three and a half hours. Periodically pour spices such as bay leaves and black pepper peas.
- In the resulting broth we lower the meat in one piece.
- Vegetables are cleaned, cut into neat slices.
- Onions are sent to a frying pan with butter.
- Capers are cut in half.
- Peeled potatoes cut into cubes and add to the soup.
- Tomatoes are diced 10 minutes after potatoes, along with sour cabbage and pickled cucumbers.
- At the very end, roasted onions, capers and finely chopped smoked meat are added.
Eating soup-hodgepodge on this recipe, you will feel the touch of sunny Hungary. The unusual soup soup is worthy of presentation at a family celebration. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make a hodgepodge and a delicious hodgepodge of dried mushrooms.