Unusual for our locality soup with sea kale, quite familiar for Japanese cuisine. The Japanese manage to use sea kale in hundreds of recipes of dishes, and not only in salads, as we are accustomed to. It turns out that it is possible to cook hot soups, ragout, casseroles, and many other useful dishes from it. Soup of sea kale, with the addition of canned or frozen peas, is original to taste and reminds of a distantly green borsch. In the home soup recipe, if desired, you can add rice, so it will get a little thicker. Serve soup best with sour cream, and decorate with half a boiled egg. This vitamin soup will also saturate you, and will nourish the body with useful micronutrients. How to properly prepare this first dish you can learn from step-by-step cooking soup from sea kale with peas and eggs with a photo.
Ingredients for the preparation of seaweed soup and peas
|Sea kale||250 grams|
|Bulb onions||1 PC|
|Water or meat broth||1.5 л|
|Eggs boiled||2-3 pcs|
|Canned peas||1 bank|
Step-by-step preparation of soup from sea kale with peas and eggs with a photo
- Boil water or meat broth, throw in it peeled and diced potatoes.
- Spasseruyte on vegetable oil slightly diced or half-rings onion.
- Add the grated carrot and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Dip into boiling broth with potatoes fried onions and carrots.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the sea kale. If it is too long, cut it into smaller strips.
- Then lower the green peas.
- Next to the peas add a battered boiled egg. Leave the second egg for decoration.
- Salt and pepper the soup, add chopped greens.
- When serving, lower the boiled egg into two or four pieces into each plate. Add one spoonful of sour cream.
Served with sea kale soup with a slice of white or rye bread, as well as sour cream. Bon Appetit!