What is ideal for lunch in the summer heat? Refreshing okroshka on lemon water! How does this miracle prepare? Yes, it's very simple! Cooked okroshka on the basis of water with lemon juice acquires a pleasant taste with a slight sourness. A really awesome dish! In the hot summer, you want coolness not only to our body, but also to our stomach. Cold, tempting appetizing and incredibly tasty okroshka with lemon cooked very quickly, and even faster eaten. I assure you: the piquant taste of okroshka will come to everyone's liking. Cook with love: and your okroshka will be the most delicious!
- potatoes - 3 pieces;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- cucumber - 1-2 pieces;
- tomato - 1 2 pieces;
- sausage (or boiled chicken fillet) - 200 grams;
- green onions - 1 bunch;
- dill - 0,5 tufts;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- water - 2 liters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
- lemon - 1,5 pieces.
Refreshing okroshka on lemon water. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare a refreshing okroshka on lemon water we boil the potatoes in the peel (I used medium-sized potatoes).
- The cooled potatoes are cleaned and cut into small cubes.
- Fresh cucumber is also cut into small cubes.
- Sausage (instead of sausage you can use boiled meat) cut into a potato and cucumber. I cooked okroshka on lemon water for this recipe and with meat. It turns out so terrificly delicious, that you just want to eat it and eat.
- Juicy, well ripe tomatoes, too, cut into small cubes.
- Eggs boil in salted water, we cool and clean. Peeled eggs cut into cubes. For okroshki it is very good to use homemade eggs.
- Green onions are carefully and finely chopped.
- Freshly dill greenery is also finely chopped.
- We put all the prepared products into a deep pan: potatoes, cucumbers, eggs, tomatoes, sausage, green onions and green dill.
- From lemons squeeze the juice (to make lemon water for okroshki, I used a half lemon).
- Lemon juice is added to cold boiled water and mix well.
- Prepared vegetables in a saucepan and mix well.
- Pour the vegetables in a saucepan with lemon water so that the water covers the salad.
- Add the sour cream to the okrosh and mix it again well.
- Okroshka on lemon water is ready: you can serve on the table.
- Refreshing dish looks much more beautiful and appetizing, when all the ingredients in the okroshka are cut into the same shape.
Okroshka is delicious, refreshing and not inferior to okroshka on kefir or kvass, but it is more accessible. As you have already seen, it is easy to make lemon water for okroshka. A plate of appetizing okroshka will bring you a lot of positive emotions and quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Try to cook cold okroshka in my step by step recipe at least once: and this dish will become a frequent guest in your kitchen. I and "I love to cook" wish you pleasant appetite and good mood. Come in more often: I have prepared for you many more video recipes for delicious dishes.