Initially recipes of onion soups came to our kitchen from the south of Europe. The formula received special respect in France and Spain, because it contained budgetary ingredients. The most popular onion soup (the recipe is classic) entered the restaurant menus in the middle of Eurasia in the early 30s. This reflected an increased interest in French life, making the country's popular cuisine the sun and poetry.
- onion of sweet varieties - 4 pieces;
- butter - packing;
- wheat flour - 1 table spoon;
- wine (white) "Shadone" - 200 milliliters;
- broth chicken - 1.5 liters;
Step by step recipe for onion soup
- Onion slices are divided into individual thin strips. Put on a heated frying pan with melted butter.
- The flour should be sent separately to a frying pan without fat. Achieve a warm caramel shade and the smell of hazelnut. Pour into the onions.
- Warm up the wine, pour into it spices (black pepper, a pinch of cinnamon). Combine with onion, add broth. Fifteen minutes to protect.
- Prepare baguette croutons with grated cheese. Put in a hot serving.
Tips on how to cook a delicious onion soup
Some recommendations will help you figure out how to prepare onion soup with a delicate smell.
- If you pour sugar into the wine (a small portion), it is better to keep the smell. The dish will get a sweetish taste.
- Flour creates a nutmeg flavor, while it can not be fried. Otherwise, the soup will be bitter.
- A list of spices can be supplemented with white pepper, coriander, saffron.
The taste of the mistress can be made some changes in onion soup, the preparation of which does not require special knowledge. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And we want to tell you how to store onion properly, and share a recipe for stuffed onions.