In the central strip of Russia it was decided to prepare a pickle with a pearl barley, the recipe of which was based on a variety of different ingredients. The most common option was a dish cooked with beef broth. Many where tried rassolnik, but that's how it prepared my grandmother, can not be compared to any other recipe. Be sure to try, even if you did not like the rassolnik earlier, now it will become the most favorite first dish.
- beef steamed - 200 grams;
- potatoes large - 3 pieces;
- pearl barley - 150 grams;
- onion head;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- egg - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 tooth;
Rassolnik with pearl barley. Step-by-step recipe
- Raw vegetables should be cleaned and crushed in cubes.
- Remove the cucumber from the cucumber, cut into slices.
- Boil the pearl barley until it is ready.
- In the boiling beef broth, lower the potatoes with pearl barley. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Carrot and onion, combine with broth.
- Cucumbers to extinguish separately in a frying pan, adding a little brine from a jar and chopped garlic.
- For 2 minutes before the readiness to add cucumber, salt, pepper and a tablespoon of sour cream.
- Allow the picker to stand for 15-20 minutes and serve on the table, adding a chopped egg, sour cream and greens.
Step by step preparation of rassolnik at home can be considered a real art of cooking. It is nourishing and pleasant to the taste, at the same time it fits any everyday dinner and even a festive table. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the recipes for cooking 4 delicious winter soups and top-3 delicious soups that will warm you in the winter.