The main rule is how to prepare a delicious borsch in a multivark: observe the time and temperature regimes. These two components help to reveal the potential of the food being prepared. For beginners it is recommended to use the "soup" mode, it is designed for all stages of cooking liquid dishes.
- onion - 2 pieces;
- potatoes - 500 grams;
- beef (bacon) - 0.8 kilograms;
- water - liters two;
- cabbage - 0.2 kg;
- sugar - pinch;
- tomato paste - spoon;
- Bay leaf.
Borsch in the multivark. Step-by-step recipe
- Vegetables and meat are prepared for processing, cut into slices.
- In the "frying" mode, we bring the onions, carrots and beets into a soft state. The periods between laying products 2-3 minutes, the lid is not closed. The oil should not boil strongly.
- Tomato paste is added. Beef cubes are laid. Give the meat to start the juice.
- Potatoes, cabbage drop into the bowl, everything is covered with water. Spices are added. The lid snaps into place, sets the "soup" mode (20 minutes).
Tips for cooking borscht in the multivark
A fragrant recipe for a delicious borscht multivarka has many subtleties:
- The golden color of carrots will help keep turmeric.
- The frying temperature is given up to 100 ° C.
- Meat will reveal its taste better if it is wiped with lemon juice and salt.
Your multivark will be an indispensable assistant, if you understand all the subtleties of working with modes. The process significantly changes, due to the order of bringing the ingredients to readiness. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the hot red borscht and the Lithuanian borsch.