Dear friends, today I want to share a family recipe for a delicious green borscht cooked in Ukrainian. Green borscht according to this recipe, it turns out so tasty, that my family members, just do not delay the ears. In our green borsch, I definitely add boiled eggs. In this form, it turns out and tastier, and nourishing. Be sure to watch a video on how to cook a green borscht.
- chicken - 1 piece;
- eggs of chicken - 3-4 pieces;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- sorrel - 1 bunch;
- dill - 1 bunch;
- fat - 50 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- flour - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - to taste.
Green borscht in Ukrainian. Delicious. Family recipe! Step-by-step recipe
- We take a chicken, it's best home, but if it's not, then the store will do. We divide it into good portions, fill it with water and put it on the fire. As soon as the water boils, we immediately reduce the fire, remove the formed foam with a noise and cook the broth over a small fire. For such a borsch soup, cooked on pork bones, will also suit.
- Broth is slowly brewed, and we at this time will cook eggs. For green borscht it is best to buy homemade eggs. They are not only tastier than shops, but they also have a beautiful bright yolk. Eggs are hard-boiled, ten minutes. Then pour cold water and let it cool completely.
- We take potatoes, clean it and necessarily wash it. Then cut potatoes into small cubes. Our chicken should already be cooked until half cooked, so now is the time to put potatoes in the broth.
- Then finely cut the fat and put it on a dry frying pan. Fry it to let the fat.
- Peel the onions and cut them into cubes. Fry it until light brown in fat. Add the flour and mix well. Due to flour borsch will get thick.
- Sorrel mine, shake the water and remove the leaves with specks. We cut it not very finely.
- The broth was cooked, the chicken and potatoes became soft. Now salt the broth to taste. It's time to add the chopped sorrel. Cook it for literally 1-2 minutes. As soon as the sorrel darkens and becomes saturated green, the fire is turned off.
- Eggs are cleaned and cut into small cubes.
- In the finished green borsch we spread the roast, fennel and add the eggs. We mix everything well.
And now we take out plates, pour in them a delicious green borsch with sorrel, until it has not cooled down. Borsch green with sorrel and egg will be an excellent first dish to a family dinner. It is sure to please everyone, because this borscht recipe is passed on from generation to generation. Well, and as always, we invite you to the site "Very tasty" for new recipes. Bon Appetit!
Video by Irina Milan