A good alternative to the classic recipe for cooking traditional borscht, which is usually cooked with cabbage and tomatoes, is a green borsch with eggs. It is not only delicious, but also very useful dish, filled with a lot of vitamins, because the main ingredients in the recipe for a green borscht with egg is all kinds of greens. Such a first course can be prepared both on traditional meat or chicken broth, and on water, while becoming very light and refreshing, while it can be served on the table in a cooled form.
Today we will consider the recipe of green borscht with raw eggs on a meat broth.
- 200 grams of beef or pork pulp;
- 3 small potatoes;
- 100 grams of sorrel;
- 100 grams of green onions;
- a small bunch of dill;
- a small bunch of parsley;
- 2 liters of water;
- 1 egg.
- Crush (cut) pre-prepared meat and dip into a pan of water (2 liters), put on a medium-heat fire.
- While the broth is brewed, it is necessary to peel the potatoes and cut into small blocks.
- Wash greens (sorrel, onion, dill and parsley) and chop it.
- When the soup boils, add it. When the broth is ready, pour the potatoes.
- Smash the egg into a separate container and whisk with whisk.
- When the potatoes reach the ready, slowly pour it into the broth.
- At the end, add all the greens and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Borsch is ready.
As for the egg, it can be cooked beforehand into a steep and added to the borsch when served to the table in a crushed form. This is someone who loves it. A green borsch is served with an egg, cooked on a meat broth, in a hot form, while it is customary to serve sour cream.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try a green borsch without meat and a green borsch with tomato.