What could be better than a cup of fragrant French onion soup on a cold winter evening. A recipe for this delicious soup with me was shared by one of my friends. Soups are always excellent. I took it for service, and I advise you. Try it, really delicious!
- onion - half a kilogram;
- wine (dry white) - 150 milliliters;
- chicken broth - 1.5 liters;
- olive oil - 30 grams;
- butter - 30 grams;
- cheese - 150 grams;
- baguette - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
French onion soup. Step-by-step recipe
- Onions are cleaned and cut into rings.
- We put onions, butter and a little olive in a frying pan.
- Fry on a very slow fire for about 20 minutes.
- Onions should be stirred occasionally.
- In a frying pan with onion pour in a little broth and cook for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, pour in the remaining broth and wine. We cook another half hour.
- Baguette is cut into small pieces and fried in a toaster.
- Onions broth is poured into pots for baking, there we also send grated cheese and a couple of pieces of baguette. Baguette after fried, you need to cut into small cubes.
- We cook in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
On request, you can serve soup, decorated with finely chopped greens. Prepare only the most delicious food together with the team "I love to cook." We wish you a pleasant appetite and try to make soup from baked vegetables and vegetable soup.