Present red borsch with beans it's very easy to cook. Although there may be different ways of planting vegetables, suppressing tomato fry, etc., I will name our borscht dish without a shadow of doubt the most delicious. Beans give the borscht a thick and rich taste, beets with the addition of a bite, a bright shade, and pork ribs and roots a delightful aroma before which no one, especially your husband, will be able to resist. This first dish is rich not only with its taste, but also with a set of useful microelements and vitamins, so it is desirable that red borscht be present in your family's diet. The secrets of cooking borscht I'll tell you in the home recipe, which is described below. Use step by step preparation of the correct Ukrainian borsch with beans with a photo, and you will get an unusually tasty dish for dinner.
Ingredients for cooking the correct Ukrainian borsch with beans
|Pork ribs||250 grams|
|Beetroot (small)||1 PC|
|Bulb onions||2 pcs|
|Tomato paste||30 grams|
|Apple vinegar||2 s.|
|Root of parsley||50 grams|
|Celery root||50 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of the correct Ukrainian borsch with beans
- In a saucepan with a volume of 3 liters pour water, throw in it washed pork ribs. When the water boils, remove the foam.
- Add the peeled small onion, parsley root and celery, then the broth will turn out very fragrant and tasty. Cook until ready for beans and meat.
- After half an hour, add the beans, soaked in advance for 6 hours, to the broth. If the beans are not soaked, throw it along with the meat and cook until the beans are ready.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, add the onions diced, fry until soft onion.
- Now add carrots cut into thin strips and cook together with onions for a couple of minutes. Set the roast aside.
- Again, heat the oil in a frying pan and add finely chopped or grated beetroot, fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add apple cider vinegar and fry for 2-3 minutes. So the beets will retain their beautiful shade.
- Now pour 0.5 tbsp to the beetroot. broth from the pan, lower the heat, cover and extinguish for 3 minutes.
- Add the beetroot onion and carrots to the beetroot, mix. Add the tomato paste and sugar, mix. So borsch will turn sour-sweet, not fresh.
- Refuel for borsch pepper and salt, add bay leaf.
- From the finished broth, get the onions and roots, they can be thrown away. Meat can be separated from ribs and discarded bones. Add the missing amount of water.
- Dip first diced potatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add the chopped cabbage. The time of its bookmarking depends on the preferences, if you like soft cabbage, add it 15 minutes before cooking, if crispy, for 5 minutes.
- When borsch boils, add refueling, mix. When the borsch boils again, try to taste. If the acid is not enough, you can add a little lemon.
- Before turning off, add finely chopped garlic and greens, cover and remove from heat. A red borsch with beans is ready, but it is better to let it brew for 20-30 minutes.
Red borsch is served with pampushkas with garlic and sour cream. Serve this dish with white or rye bread. Bon Appetit!