Refreshing cold borsch with beetroot has several options of additions, each of which is famous for its taste bouquet. Becomes one of the favorite recipe for cold borscht with beets marinated. A pleasant sour marinade and delicate flavor background of traditional ingredients will be satiated with the necessary useful substances.
- beets marinated (with whole marinade) - 0,5 liters;
- a set of standard greens - 200 grams;
- fresh cucumbers (medium) - 3 pieces;
- potato boiled - about two tubers;
- boiled sausage Dairy or Doctor's - 200 grams.
- boiled eggs - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - a couple of spoons;
- spice "Provencal herbs" - 10 grams;
- broth of meat - to a liter.
Attention! To add sweets, you can add one boiled carrot. Spice can be replaced with any popular formula.
Cold borscht with pickled beets. Step-by-step recipe
- First you need to boil all the vegetables, except beets.
- Cut ready-made ingredients and cucumber strips. Sausage cut into small pieces.
- Grind the greens, combine with a beetroot marinade.
- Then, we put all the ingredients in the container and fill it with cold broth.
- We bring in the present green. Add boiled eggs, sprinkle with spices.
- Before serving, season with sour cream.
Attention! Salt or add other flavors can be enjoyed at the very end of cooking.
The borscht is refreshed with a pickled cold beetroot, as the vegetable that has been preserved with its own juices acquires a spicy taste. All the sweetness is transformed, mixing with other taste tones. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Be sure to try to prepare a cold borscht on kefir and cold borsch.