Baked borscht Moscow is traditionally cooked on beef with bones. Bouillon from this combination is obtained by a rich protein and the aroma of meat. In the classical preparation, beef ribs, rich in cartilage, were used.
Pepper is the main ingredient, giving a unique delicate fresh taste to the whole range of Moscow borsch.
How to prepare Moscow borsch
Preparation of borscht Moscow requires special treatment for slicing vegetables. The golden section is the rule:
- onion - cubes;
- carrots, beets - on a large grater;
- potatoes, Bulgarian pepper, white cabbage - straws.
- beef meat on the bone - 900 grams;
- onion «Sterling» - 2 pcs;
- 200 grams of cardboard;
- cabbage - 500 grams;
- carrots -1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pieces;
- tomato concentrate (paste) - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar - 0,5 tablespoon;
- sugar beets - 100 grams;
- granulated sugar - 4 teaspoons;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces.
Borshch in Moscow. Step-by-step recipe
- We lower the meat into a four-liter container, cook with the addition of bay leaves. Meat will give away its juices and soak up the aroma of spices.
- Cut the onion, set aside.
- We rub the carrots and beets.
- In boiling vegetable oil, brown the pieces of onions mixed with carrots.
- Combine the beet with the oil and bring it to the ready.
- Slice the cabbage into boiling water. Add potatoes with straws. After five minutes, combine the boil with the frying pan.
- Add sugar, tomato paste, vinegar. Having cooled down, give it up before the meal of the household.
Tips for preparing a delicious Moscow borsch
Considering the recipe borscht Moscow, you can pay attention to the fact that all vegetables are brought to a ruddy state, but not overcooked. The rules of preparation give for all procedures with oil up to 2 minutes.
To flavor the dish in Moscow revealed in the flavor bouquet completely, you need to make a few additions:
- When extinguishing vegetables in oil, you can add a couple of spoonfuls of broth. So the vegetables will become softer.
- Some recipes contain mention of ham and wieners. Such an addition will expand the palette of the taste of meat assorted.
- The bone should be separated from the meat after the broth is completely cooked. Otherwise, it will add an oily taste.
A hearty dish worthy of a solo feed to a feast, but you can season with hearty sour cream. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook soup with meat and Kuban borsch.