I just love all sorts of vegetable snacks. It's a pleasure to cook them. They always turn out to be tender and tasty, and you spend very little time. With light beautiful snacks, the table immediately becomes festive. And now I want to tell you how to make delicious vegetable medallions.
- green bell pepper - 2 pieces;
- red bell pepper - 1 piece;
- fresh fennel and parsley - a couple of twigs;
- processed cheese - 2 pieces;
- butter - 75 grams;
- garlic - 4 teeth;
- ham - 150 grams.
Very tasty vegetable medallions. Step-by-step cooking
- Before starting work, remove the slices of processed cheese in the freezer. When it's frozen, it's easier to work.
- Take the ham. If you buy low-fat, then the snack will be almost dietary. We put the ham on a plate and cut into small pieces. The knife is better to take sharp. When all was cut, pour it into a small container.
- We cut finely the greens of dill and parsley. She will make our snack beautiful and useful.
- Pour the greens to the chopped ham.
- We take the cheese from the freezer and three it on a small grater. When the cheese is a little frozen, it rubs well.
- Grate the cheese in a bowl to the ham and greens.
- We take the softened butter. In order to soften the oil, there are several options. You can put it on the table half an hour before cooking, and it will become soft. But I sometimes fly out of my head, and then, not to wait, I cut the butter into pieces and briefly send it to the microwave for literally 5 seconds. If your microwave oven has a "melt" or "soften" function, use it! To check how well the oil is melted, you can touch it with your finger. If your prints remain on the oil - you can use it, if it's still hard - put it for another 5 seconds, and so on until the oil softens. Add the oil to the container with the rest of the ingredients.
- We squeeze garlic in the same bowl with the help of garlic press or, if suddenly it is not in your house, grate the garlic on the smallest grater.
- Now we mix everything with a fork. The filling turns out to be multi-colored and very beautiful.
- The filling is ready. Now we need to prepare our vegetable. It is advisable to take pepper larger, so you can clean it gently and cut it. To prepare the pepper you need to cut off the top and pull out the seeds. Do this with all the peppers.
- Now the most pleasant thing. We take a teaspoon, we fill the filling and put it in the pepper, tightly tamped. The filling should be on the edge, so that no medallion turns out to be half empty. Fill all the peppers with stuffing.
- When the peppers are stuffed, we send them to the refrigerator for a couple of hours, so that the oil stiffens, and all the ingredients are seized. At this time I like to watch your favorite TV series and drink tea - take an example from me.
- When the measured time has passed, we take the peppers, put them on a plate, take the sharpest knife in the house and carefully cut it, create our medallions about half a centimeter wide.
- After each cut medallion, wipe the knife so that the appetizer is beautiful in the cut. We continue until we cut all the peppers.
- Serve the appetizer on a beautiful flat dish, laying the red peppers in the middle, and the green ones on the edges.
Prepare this snack, collect relatives, close the house and go on a summer picnic! Bon Appetit! Look at the site "Very tasty", there are many cool recipes!