If you are making blanks for the winter, then be sure to prepare very tasty pickled tomatoes. The recipe for these very tasty pickled tomatoes for the winter, I inherited. It is best to close such pickled tomatoes in liter jars. Came in the evening from work, I pressed potatoes, opened a jar of pickled tomatoes and eat, have fun.
- 4 kg of tomatoes;
- 3 liters + 1 glass of water;
- 150 grams of rock salt;
- 450 grams of sugar;
- 185 milliliters of 9% vinegar;
Per one liter jar:
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley;
- 2-3 pieces of horseradish;
- 4-5 circles of carrots;
- 1 dill umbrella;
- 3-4 semirings of onions;
- 4 pieces of peppercorns;
- 1 sheet of currant;
- 2 cloves garlic;
- 1 bay leaf.
Very tasty marinated tomatoes. Step-by-step recipe
- Before we start pickling tomatoes, we prepare the cans. As I already said, we take a jar for this recipe. Well wash them under warm running water using soda. We put the washed jars in a cold oven with a neck down. We turn on the oven at 130 degrees and as soon as it's warm, we count exactly ten minutes and turn it off. This time will be enough to sterilize the cans. You can sterilize the cans in any convenient way.
- In each sterilized litter jar we lay down currant, horseradish, and parsley leaves. Dill for conservation is best not to take young, green, and umbrellas, then tomatoes will be more fragrant.
- Next, in the bank, lay the circles of sliced carrots and pepper peas.
- Purified garlic is cut into small pieces and sent to a jar. Please note: the amount of spices in the ingredients is indicated per one liter jar. In total, we will have six cans, so you can immediately prepare spices for this amount.
- There we also send the laurel leaf, the onions cut into half rings and begin to lay the tomatoes. They should definitely be washed. Tomatoes are best to take small, medium-sized and necessarily ripe. The color of tomatoes depends on your taste.
- Pour the water into the pot. We will cook the marinade for 6 cans, which means that you will need three liters of water and one additional glass for the fact that during the cooking the marinade will evaporate.
- In the water we pour out salt and sugar, put the marinade on the stove so that it will boil.
- When the marinade boils, add vinegar to it.
- Pour the marinade carefully with jars of tomatoes. cover them on top with sterile caps.
- In another large saucepan pour hot water, put in it jars with tomatoes for further sterilization. As soon as the water in the saucepan boils, we fix 7-8 minutes and sterilize the jars. Then we take them out and immediately roll them up.
- Ready-made, twisted cans are wrapped and allowed to cool completely at room temperature.
Here we have such marinated tomatoes with garlic. Cooking them is very simple. Just follow the recipe exactly and be sure to look at the end of the video how to pickle tomatoes. Undoubtedly, you will like such delicious pickled tomatoes and next year you will close them not six cans, but much more. Be sure to visit our site "Very tasty", there you will find a large number of recipes for conservation. Bon Appetit!
The video belongs to Svetlana Chernova