Very tasty stuffed peppers in Croatian - one of the favorite dishes in my family. This appetizing, substantial dish of vegetables and minced meat - a full dinner. For those who love summer vegetables, sweet pepper cooked in this form will be simply unmatched. Incredibly aromatic, very juicy vegetables perfectly combined with boiled rice and meat.
- sweet pepper "Bulgarian" - 1,5 - 2 kg;
- salt - to taste;
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- minced beef - 600 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- pepper spicy "Chile" -1 piece;
- tomato paste - 1,5 tablespoons;
- butter - 30 grams;
- lynx "basmati" - 1 stacked;
- red dry wine - 50 milliliters;
- black ground pepper - to taste.
Very tasty stuffed peppers in Croatian. Step-by-step recipe
- First we prepare the filling for our stuffed peppers with tomatoes in Croatian. To do this, put a piece of butter on the heated frying pan, wait until it completely melts, send the carrots to be carved, which was previously washed, brushed and cut into thin short straws.
- We clear the onion from the husks, mine and cut into small cubes. We send to the carrot.
- A pod of hot pepper, mine, we clean from the stalk and seeds, finely chopped. We send everything to the fried carrots and onions, and we pass for a few minutes.
- Council. Sharp pepper add to taste: if you want the dish was very sharp, you can leave the seeds, do not throw away.
- Minced meat for filling paprika need to fry seven minutes with vegetables. You can use minced meat of any kind: if you want a more dietary dish, choose turkey or chicken forcemeat, and if you like juicier and fatter stuffing - take pork or ground beef.
- When minced a little fried, add red wine and evaporate alcohol.
- We put in the filling a tomato paste, washed rice and a glass of cold water.
- Council. Rice should be washed in several waters until the water becomes clear.
- Stuff the salt, season, if necessary, with black pepper and mix well. Close the lid and cook another five or seven minutes: until the semi-preparedness of rice.
- The prepared filling should be slightly cooled.
- Paprika or sweet Bulgarian pepper is well washed and cleaned of seeds and tails. Do this carefully, so as not to damage the very "cup" of pepper. Pepper choose fleshy, juicy: from this dish will taste better.
- Each peppercorn is stuffed with minced meat and rice. It is better to fill with a teaspoon, periodically tampering the filling a little, so that there are no voids.
- Spread the peppers in a dish or dish for baking, tails down. Tops are covered with circles of tomatoes, which were previously washed and cut into pucks.
- The remains of tomatoes, cut into cubes.
- When all the peppers are stuffed with meat stuffing, and you have a bit of minced meat left, you do not need to throw it away. You can add half a cup of water and diced tomatoes into cubes. Refuel and mix it with our stuffed paprika.
- Cover the form with foil and send it to a preheated oven to 200 degrees Celsius for twenty minutes. Since the filling is already ready, you only need to bake the peppers themselves. After 20 minutes, open the foil and cook for another ten minutes.
- Ready dish should be served hot. Eat it with juice or water sauce.
- For sauce, five tablespoons of sour cream is mixed with two chopped cloves of garlic. Salt well, you can season with fragrant herbs - and serve ready sauce in the gravy.
- If you have a little bit of minced meat, they can stuff tomatoes. To do this, my tomatoes, cut out the stem with a knife and take out the core with a spoon, and instead of it we lay minced meat.
Tasty, incredibly juicy and very hearty dish: pepper stuffed with rice in Croatian - ready. This dish does not require additional side dish, because there are meat, rice, and vegetables. Prepare with our site "I love to cook": and learn a variety of dishes of the world's cuisines.