The most tasty, real samsa, like tandoor, can be cooked at home in a cauldron. The taste - you can not tell! It simultaneously turns crispy and tender, and truly melts in your mouth! And what flavor! No one will stand up from such a treat! The recipe is quite simple, of course, not very fast - but it's worth it! Therefore, I invite you, together with "Very tasty" plunge into the atmosphere of the east and try Kazan saussa home, like in tandoor.
- flour - 550-600 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- water - 300 milliliters;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 180 grams;
- beef or fatty fat - 2 tablespoons (optional, but desirable);
- sesame - 1-2 teaspoons.
- bow medium size - 2 pieces;
- meat any - 300 grams;
- Salt, pepper, zira (cumin) - to taste.
Very tasty cauldron of samsa: as in tandoor. Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the dough: connect the water, 1 egg and salt, lightly beat.
- In a deep bowl, sift flour, make a small groove in it and pour in a liquid mixture - knead the dough. Mesem for about 10 minutes, until it becomes elastic, homogeneous. By consistency - a little softer than on dumplings.
- We round the dough into a bowl, wrap it with food film and send it to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- We divide the dough into 2 parts, each of them is wrapped with a food film and still left to stand in the cold for 10 minutes.
- Melt butter, beef or fatty fat on a small fire. If you do not or do not want to add beef (fat) fat, you can not do this.
- Roll the dough into a layer 2 mm thick. It will be large enough for you, so be aware of it in advance when choosing the place where you will roll out. Also, so that the dough does not stick, lightly sprinkle the work surface with flour.
- On the rolled cake pour half of the melted butter, spread it all over the surface and leave it slightly dry. We fold the layer with a roll (try to squeeze as tightly as possible so that air layers do not form in the middle).
- The second part is also rolled out, lubricated with oil, left to dry and tightly folded.
- Tip: In the meantime, as you roll out the second layer, the first roll should be wrapped with food film better, so that it does not get worn out. It is convenient to do this by wrapping the roll with a snail, and then covering it with a film.
- We spread the first roll on top of the second one, double roll again with a cochlea, wrap the food film and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, and preferably at night.
- Step-by-step preparation of the filling: meat cut into small cubes, finely chop the onions, combine them, season with zira (about 1 teaspoon), black pepper and salt to your liking. Meat can be taken any, but not dry, because the pledge of the juiciness of the filling is fat and onions. If you think that the filling is dry, then add a little (50 grams) of finely chopped butter.
- Cut the sausage dough approximately 2.5-3 centimeters. And we protect the cut off edge from one side (so that the dough does not exfoliate during rolling).
- Roll each piece in the form of a circle, about 3 millimeters thick (try to roll out so that the center of the dough is thicker, and the edges are thinner).
- We spread the filling on the center of the flat cake, in a circle we select the edges of the dough and fasten them together in the center (they turned out to look like kinkali). We turn the samsa place of gluing down.
- Pre-heat the cast-iron cauldron on medium heat
- The remaining egg is divided into yolk and protein. Top with samsa grease yolk and sprinkle a little sesame (a pinch on the ball).
- We take the ball of samsa, dip the bottom into egg white and glue to the wall of the cauldron in a circle (only not very close to the bottom). The distance between the cakes can be small (2 centimeters).
- Tightly cover the cauldron with a lid, do the maximum fire, and so we bake for 5 minutes. After we subtract the fire for less than average and bake for another 45-50 minutes (if you have a thick-walled cauldron, then on average fire). In this case every 10 minutes, you need to open the lid for a few seconds to leave the steam.
- A ready, well-groomed samsa is easily separated by a simple kitchen shovel.
A few more tips.
- Try at one time to make that amount of samsa, how many can fit in the casserole at once. Cover the remaining blanks with a food film and refrigerate until the next approach.
- After use, dirty cauldron is immediately filled with water, aged for 5-7 minutes and, using a metal brush, clean. Since the baking is still very fresh, it is easily cleaned from kazan.
- Before the second approach of baking, the cauldron must be wiped and warmed well on medium heat.
Home potato of Samson turned out to be just a class! And indeed, as a tandoor: very fragrant, with a well ruddy and crispy crust, and in the middle is juicy and very tasty stuffing. Eat Samsu slightly cooled and hands. You can serve it with various sauces or fresh salads, and in general you can make samsa with all the first dishes instead of bread. Just do not overdo it: it's rich and high-calorie! Bon appetit together with "Very tasty"!