Let's prepare delicious puff pastry with greens. The recipe is simple, the ingredients are available, and the result will pleasantly surprise you: a delicate, delicate dough with fragrant greens - just awesome. Such cakes will taste your home: be sure to take the recipe for a note.
- 300 grams of flour (can be more);
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 170 milliliters of hot water;
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- 1 small bunch of dill;
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- 1 small bunch of green onions;
- salt to taste;
- spices "5 smells" at will (cinnamon, coriander, cardamom, anise, garlic).
Very tasty puff cakes with greens. Step-by-step recipe
- First we prepare the dough. In hot water, add salt, stir to dissolve. In a convenient bowl we sift the flour, make a depression in the middle and pour in water with salt, mix it all with a spatula.
- Add the vegetable oil, mix again until uniform with a spatula.
- Then knead the dough with your hands: it should be soft, not too dense, we collect it in one lump.
- Slightly sticky dough knead on the table for about five to seven minutes, so that it does not stick to either hands or to the table. It turns out soft and gentle.
- Council. When kneading the dough, if you wish, you can add flour: but this is not necessary.
- We take a plate, grease it with slightly vegetable oil, spread the dough, close the food film and let it rest for at least twenty minutes.
- Prepare the filling. First you need to wash, dry the green onions and chop it very finely (use only the green part of it).
- Then you need to wash, dry and finely chop the dill, removing the thick stems. You can use any greens, to your liking. Cut the sliced greens into one bowl and mix.
- We take the dough from a bowl, grease the table with vegetable oil, spread the dough on the table and roll it into a thin, rectangular layer. The rolling pin is also lubricated with vegetable oil. The dough should be very thin and translucent.
- We pour vegetable oil on the rolled dough, spread it all over the surface, spread the greens from above, distributing it evenly.
- Then add salt and spices, evenly distributing them over the entire surface.
- Next, the dough must be twisted into a roll: fold tightly so that air does not get into it. It turns out a long, thin roulette: it must be cut in half, and after each half is divided into four parts. In total there should be eight cakes.
- Each part is tampered with to close the filling with a test, pressing it with your hand and leaving it on a greased table. So do with each slice of dough and give time of ten minutes, then you can then roll it out. At the top of the cake is covered with food film.
- Slightly lubricate the vegetable oil table and the cake, roll it out, as thin as possible.
- On a warmed dry frying pan send the rolled out cake and fry to the rouge from two sides. Each cake is fried about two minutes. So fry all the cakes.
- If desired, you can smear the tortillas with butter.
Very tasty puff cakes with greens are ready: very mouth-watering and fragrant. You can wrap any stuffing in them - it's insanely delicious. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many more interesting and original recipes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.