Dear friends, today I want to tell you how to prepare very tasty boats from zucchini with meat. In my family these zucchini called "caterpillars", because by appearance this dish resembles giant caterpillars. Boats from courgettes, inside of which meatballs - are terrificly delicious. Seductively appetizing zucchini with cheese crust will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. A delightful fragrance will not leave anyone indifferent. This delicious, satisfying, delicate and healthy dish at the same time.
- zucchini - 2 pieces (total weight of courgettes 700 grams);
- 300 grams of minced meat;
- onion (medium size) - 1 piece;
- chicken egg (small size) - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons;
- semolina (optional) - 2-3 tablespoons;
- hard cheese - 50 grams;
- ground black pepper;
- fresh greens of dill;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves.
Very tasty boats from a zucchini with meat. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare very tasty boats, we need two young zucchini.
- Zucchini (according to the recipe) is well mine and cut along half-and-half (from this number of ingredients we will have four squash boats).
- From each half of the vegetable marrow we cut out the boats (we remove the pulp in the middle) so that the thickness of the walls was about one centimeter. Pulp, which was cut out of zucchini, is transferred to another container.
- Tip: Initially, I cut out the middle of the boat with a knife, and then remove all the flesh with a spoon (to the desired thickness of the walls).
- Received boats podsalivaem to taste.
- Then densely we put boats from zucchini in the form for baking.
- Delicious boats from the vegetable marrow will be cooked with meatballs. You can cook meatballs according to your favorite recipe. And now I want to tell you how to cook simply and quickly gorgeous meatballs for boats.
- For the preparation of meatballs we will need meat minced meat. For this I used minced meat - it's pork and beef. And you can use stuffing any.
- Minced meat, pulp zucchini (you can use only a part of the pulp) and let the bulb through the meat grinder.
- Tip: how much to use squash is at your discretion. It is very important that minced meat for meatballs is juicy, but not liquid.
- The resulting meat mass is transferred to a deep bowl, salt and pepper to taste.
- In a bowl to the meat mass, we break one chicken egg (I used a small egg), and mix everything well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Advice: meatballs on this recipe can be cooked and without adding a chicken egg.
- Then, for the density of the meat mass, add a couple of tablespoons of semolina, and once again, everything is mixed.
- We rub the hard cheese on a medium grater.
- A little grated cheese (if desired) can be added to the meat mass for meatballs. Hard cheese will give the meatballs a special taste. The meat for the meatballs is ready.
- With wet hands, take a little stuffing and roll it in the form of teftelek.
- The received meatballs we stack in a chain in boats (at me it turned out on three meatballs in each boat).
- Meatballs in boats are greased with sour cream and sprinkled with grated cheese.
- We send the form to the oven preheated to 180 degrees and bake until ready (it takes me 30-40 minutes). Zucchini should become soft, and on top should form a crusty crust.
- Garlic finely chop with a knife.
- We freshly chop fresh dill greens.
- Ready very delicious boats from a vegetable marrow with meat, if desired, sprinkle with chopped garlic and fresh herbs.
Stunningly tasty boats from a zucchini with meat are very easy to prepare and do not require special financial costs. Hard cheese gives this dish a piquancy. Following my step-by-step recipe, to prepare such a dish is elementary simply. I and "Very tasty" wish you a pleasant appetite and good mood.