Today I want to tell you how to make delicious cakes with a cottage cheese. Such excellent cakes are simple to prepare, nourishing, fragrant and very quickly disappear from the table. Hot cakes of delicate ruddy dough with delicious curd filling will please everyone without exception. They can be eaten as an independent dish, and if you make garlic sauce, then you lick your fingers. Join us - and cook with us!
- 300 grams of wheat flour of the highest grade;
- water - one glass;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- cottage cheese - 250 grams;
- two eggs (hard boiled);
- green onions - one beam;
- one bunch of dill;
- Salt and black pepper in the filling - to your liking;
- butter (to lubricate flat cakes).
Very delicious cakes miracle with cottage cheese. Step-by-step recipe
- Wheat flour is sent to a bowl, we make a small groove in it and pour half a teaspoon of salt into it.
- We pour water in small portions and mix the dough with our hands. When the flour is collected in a com, then we go to knead on the table.
- The dough for flat cakes with cottage cheese should not be tight. It should be soft and elastic (it should be a little softer than dumplings).
- The dough is rounded and placed in a convenient bowl. Cover it with a lid or a towel and leave for half an hour.
- While the dough is resting, we will prepare the filling for flat cakes.
- Greens (dill and green onions) finely chopped with a knife.
- If desired, the green onions can be fried in butter.
- In the bowl we spread cottage cheese, chopped greens.
- We clean from the shell of hard-boiled chicken eggs and cut them into small cubes.
- We send it to a bowl with cottage cheese.
- Add a pinch of black ground pepper, salt to taste and mix well. The filling is ready.
- We remove the dough from the bowl. The table is lightly sprinkled with flour.
- Roll the dough into an oblong tourniquet and divide it with a knife into portions.
- Out of this amount of test, I get five pieces.
- Each piece of dough is rounded into a ball.
- Then roll the ball of dough, using a rolling pin, into a thin layer of round shape.
- For half the spoon lay out the filling and then cover it with the second half of the dough.
- Well we patch the edges. This can be done with your hands, and you can make a fork (it will be even more beautiful). If desired, the uneven edges of the flat cake can be cut off.
- Put the frying pan on the stove and reheat it.
- Very quick cakes with cottage cheese we will fry in an absolutely dry frying pan. You do not need to grease a frying pan.
- On a heated frying pan we put one cake (they turn out to be quite large) and fry until an appetizing ruddy crust appears on both sides.
- If in the process of frying the cake swells, then it can be pierced with a knife or fork to release air.
- A ready cake with cottage cheese and spring onion is spread on a plate and abundantly greased with butter while it is hot.
- So we do with all the pieces of dough: and in turn we fry all the cakes.
I hope that you liked this quick recipe for making flat cakes. Such delicious curd cakes can be a great breakfast on a day off. The site team "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite.