Eastern vegetarian dish is a very delicious eggplant salad in Korean: incredibly mouth-watering and beautiful. Bright and juicy salad with a unique aroma - an indispensable dish for the everyday menu and festive table: goes off. And let the Korean cuisine for us used to be an absolute exotic, but now all carrots and aubergines in Korean became popular - and firmly entered our menu. After all, traditional vegetables for us, cooked in a special Asian way, turn into an amazing savory snack: it's not exotic, but classic dishes for our feasts.
- 4 medium aubergines;
- one sweet Bulgarian pepper;
- a small carrot;
- one middle head of onions;
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- hot pepper - to taste;
- 0.5 teaspoon salt for marinade + salt for eggplant;
- 1 teaspoon with a glass of sugar;
- green parsley or coriander - to taste;
- 2-3 tablespoons of 9% vinegar;
- olive oil.
Very delicious eggplant salad in Korean. Step-by-step recipe
- Eggplants are mine, we remove the tails, cut into two parts (across) and cut into long slices.
- Fold the eggplants in a colander, sprinkle with plenty of salt, leave for 30 minutes.
- We drain all the juice from the eggplant and wash it. We squeeze hands from the water, we dip it with a paper towel.
- Onion cut into small cubes in a separate bowl.
- In the frying pan pour olive oil (you can also sunflower), reheat and fry onions until light golden.
- Put onion from a frying pan in a bowl.
- In the pan, pour more olive oil (a little), reheat and fry the eggplants until cooked. If the eggplant is plentiful, fry them in several ways: that they do not stew, but they are fried.
- Carrots cut into very thin straws.
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper cut into strips (not very thin).
- Garlic (I have two slices) finely chopped with a knife.
- Fried aubergines and onions are combined in a deep bowl, in hot fried vegetables we spread carrots, Bulgarian peppers, chopped garlic.
- Add the same chopped hot pepper (the amount is adjusted to your taste), finely chopped parsley or cilantro. All carefully mix.
- Solim, add sugar and vinegar (according to the recipe or taste). Cover, leave until completely cooled at room temperature. Then we clean for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator. After this time, the salad is ready.
Salad from aubergines in Korean with carrots is simply unmatched, especially tasty it for another day: he needs to give time to brew. You can serve as an independent dish, but you can also with potatoes or rice - at your discretion. Eggplant dishes for every taste can be found on our website "Very tasty". Bon Appetit.