Vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar is a wonderful natural preparation. That's right sometimes you want to prepare such a winter preparation so that neither vinegar nor citric acid is added there, and that the taste of all the ingredients is felt. This is exactly such a recipe, you can say the golden recipe for a vegetable stew without vinegar, which deserves respect and your attention!
- Bell pepper;
- tomatoes - all in equal quantities;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- one bay leaf per liter of mixture;
- a little hot pepper;
- salt add to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar
- Peeled onion cut into half rings, peel the pepper from seeds and cut into noodles, peeled carrots grate on a large grater.
- Eggplants cut into cubes, and tomatoes in small pieces.
- Mix everything and add the hot pepper to taste, and salt also to taste, add a bay leaf.
- Put all the fry in vegetable oil, it is best to do it in massive cast-iron dishes such as kazan or gusyatnitsy.
- Stew the stew until ready, then without turning off the boiling water, expand it into sterilized jars and roll up with metal covers.
Store this stew in a cool place.
Vegetable stew for the winter without vinegar is a delicious independent dish that is simply indispensable on the everyday table, but you can treat them and your guests, I'm sure they will definitely like it.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!