Agree that many people just adore the cold. After all, it is not only useful and tasty! Unfortunately, not every housewife knows how to cook a cold so that it turns transparent and at the same time rich and very fragrant. Prepare a notebook, and write down some secrets with which your jelly will always be cheerful!
- Before cooking the cold, wash the meat and soak for 4-6 hours. It is better for a cold to take a cockerel, beef hoof, tail. In general, choose meat on your own.
- Lay the prepared meat in a saucepan, pour it over with water so that the water just covers the meat, bring it to a boil. Drain the water, rinse the meat under running water and again put it in a saucepan, add more water to make it higher than the meat level by 7 centimeters.
- As soon as it boils, immediately remove the foam, then after a time, remove the foam again.
- The chill must languish on a very small fire. Do not boil at all. It is best to put the pan on the dissector. We cook a cold for 4-6 hours.
- Salt is better not to add at the beginning of cooking, but for a couple of hours before the end.
- Then add a carrot for the aroma of parsley root, an onion. For the golden color of the holland, it is necessary to wrap a handful of onion husk in a gauze sack. And boil all together for about an hour.
- When the fire is turned off, let the chill persist for about 20 minutes. Then use the noise to remove the meat, vegetables can be used for decoration.
- Broth strain through a fine sieve or gauze, folded in several layers.
- Cut the meat, cut into slices. Put into suitable forms, pour the broth. When it cools down, refrigerate until completely congealed.
These simple tips will help every housewife cook her perfect cold. Here is a Ukrainian jelly you can cook. I wish you success.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite!