What could be better for a snack than snacks? They are suitable for both the reception of guests, and for the daily table, decorate it and bring their own zest. Very popular and at the same time useful are snacks cooked from aubergines. There are a lot of such recipes for today, so let's consider the 5 most common ones.
Eggplant Rolls with Hard Cheese
This dish is quite satisfying, and hard cheese and cottage cheese make it taste very delicate and at the same time saturated. Many cook this appetizer with the addition of garlic, which fits perfectly into the dish and complements it.
- 2-3 medium aubergines;
- a pair of cloves of garlic;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- 50-100 grams of cottage cheese of any fat content;
- vegetable oil;
- greens for decoration;
- a couple of spoons of sour cream (in the extreme case of mayonnaise).
- In order to prepare eggplant rolls with cheese and garlic, you must first prepare the eggplants themselves. For this, the vegetable is cut into thin plates (about 5 mm), salted and fried until golden.
- After that, we put all the languages on a paper napkin to get rid of excess oil.
- Then prepare the filling. Cheese rubs on the grater, mixed with cottage cheese, garlic, sour cream, chopped greens.
- On each plate of eggplant is applied not too thick layer of filling and rolled into a tube.
Thus, very interesting and unusual rolls can turn out. At first glance, they may seem too simple, but to taste - flawless. Bon Appetit!
Walnut rolls from eggplant
To diversify their dining table, the housewives sometimes prepare snacks. For this, fresh vegetables are often used. Not an exception is the eggplant, with which you can create real masterpieces at least every day.
- eggplant - 2 pieces (large);
- small bundle of coriander;
- half a glass of peeled walnuts;
- a few spoons of yogurt or fatty sour cream;
- a couple cloves of garlic;
- salt to taste;
- oil (preferably olive).
- Eggplant rolls with walnuts are prepared simply. To do this, it is necessary to thinly cut vegetables along, slightly salt and fry until ruddy. Let the eggplants cool down.
- Nuts chop with a blender and mix with dairy products, finely chopped greens and garlic.
- The resulting composition is applied to the eggplant and rolled into a roll.
In such a simple way, you can prepare a delicious dish. There is no doubt that guests or family members will be satisfied with your masterpiece. Be healthy!
Eggplant roll with fried mushrooms
To prepare such an interesting dish, it takes 30 minutes of time, if you act quickly. In this recipe there is nothing special or complex, but it turns out very tasty.
- a few eggplants;
- oil for roasting;
- 150 grams of champignons;
- greens as desired;
- 1 large onion;
- Prepare a roll with eggplant and mushrooms in the following way: cut the eggplant, salt and fry them lightly on both sides.
- Then chop the mushrooms, cut the onions into half rings and, after salting, also fry until ruddy.
- Fill the mushrooms with mayonnaise and chop the greens and garlic.
- The resulting mixture is laid in a thin even layer on eggplants and rolled into a roll. The dish is ready!
If for someone the filling looks too greasy, you can do without mayonnaise. Garlic is also added only if desired. In any case, it will be very tasty. Bon Appetit!
Eggplant roll with pepper
It was a warm season, and fresh vegetables and fruits were on sale. This is the reason for experiments in the kitchen. We bring to your attention very tasty and useful rolls, made from eggplant with the addition of sweet Bulgarian pepper.
- sour cream - 3-4 tablespoons;
- eggplant - 2 pieces (large);
- parsley - a small bunch;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 large;
- salt and oil.
- Eggplant roll with sweet pepper - a simple dish. For the beginning prepare sinenkie, cutting them on thin strips and, having salted, slightly fry. Let them stand, they will drain and cool.
- Then chop finely parsley and mix with mayonnaise.
- All this is done on eggplant.
- Bulgarian peppers are cut into long slices and one by one are laid on blue, which are further twisted into a roll. Pepper will be seen from both sides, which will give a zest to the dish.
If desired, you can add garlic or ground pepper to the filling. Many top rolls apply a small amount of ketchup and decorate with greens. Bon Appetit!
Many certainly at least once tried rolls of aubergines with garlic. But, despite the simplicity in cooking, some people have never tried to cook them with their own hands. We offer the most common, easy and affordable recipe for this dish.
- eggplant - 2-3 pieces;
- salt pepper;
- mayonnaise (fatty);
- a couple of tomatoes (solid);
- greens for decoration;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- First, wash eggplants and cut them along thin strips. Slightly seasoned and peppery, fried until ruddy and set aside to cool. To make oil from roasted vegetables, it is recommended to put them on a paper napkin.
- Next, take garlic and crushed, then mixed with mayonnaise.
- Tomatoes are the highlight of this dish. You should choose solid vegetables to have less juice. Slice them in long slices, not grasping the cores with seeds.
- Next, the mayonnaise with garlic is spread on the cooled eggplant leaf and one slice of tomato and one twig of parsley lie down.
- After that the eggplant is rolled into a tube and this procedure is done with each tongue.
All the rolls are best placed on a beautiful plate and decorate with greens from above. The taste of eggplant is simply magnificent. Be healthy!
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try an Italian eggplant salad and lasagna with eggplant.