At first glance it may seem that the recipe for Italian bread is not easy, and it's very difficult to cope with it. But in fact, everything is simple. Especially today there are many different recipes for both taste and complexity. The article will present 5 options for baking Italian bread. Adhering to the recommendations "I love to cook", his cooking will be successful, and the result will please the whole family.
Focaccia with pumpkin
A very simple recipe and done fairly quickly. Such bread with pumpkin is useful for the body and is suitable for daily use.
- flour - 1,5 glasses;
- 300 gr. boiled pumpkin (cut into small pieces);
- a pair of bulbs (preferably Red Crimean);
- olive oil - 4-5 tablespoons (can be replaced with ordinary vegetable oil);
- butter - 1 tablespoon (melt);
- dry yeast - about 7 grams;
- a pinch of sugar (you can use cane);
- a pinch of salt;
- water - 50 milliliters (1/4 cup).
- In a small bowl, pour warm water, add sugar with yeast and stir well. Top with flour. Let it stand in the heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the boiled pumpkin into puree with a blender.
- Mix the spoon with the pumpkin puree.
- Then add salt and flour. Beat (the dough should be like thick sour cream).
- Add a couple of spoons of olive oil and beat again.
- Put it in a mold, and on top, evenly distribute the onion, fried in half-rings, in advance.
- Send it to the oven for half an hour.
Baking Italian focaccia bread, you should gradually lower the temperature in the oven. You need to start with 200, and finish cooking at 160 degrees.
Bread of ciabatta
For those people who have limited cooking time, the ciabatta is an ideal and economical option. It is quickly prepared and requires a minimum set of products.
- 2 cups of flour;
- 2.5 cups of water;
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast;
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt;
- 1 tablespoon of oil (preferably olive).
- Yeast dissolve in warm water, add salt and oil.
- Gradually add flour and knead the sticky dough.
- Sprinkle with flour, form a loaf and put it in a form greased with olive oil.
Italian ciabatta bread is cooked for about 30 minutes. To cope with the sticky test during the formation of the loaf, you can use a food film, sprinkled with flour. Good luck!
Recipe of Italian home-made bread
Such a recipe can be used every day. Bread is rather big, so the whole family will be full.
- warm water - 3 cups;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- yeast - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon without a slide;
- flour - about 7 glasses.
- Yeast diluted in water with sugar. Top with flour and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Further in the same composition add salt and mix well.
- Flour should be added gradually, in order to knead a soft and fluffy dough.
- To ensure that the sticky dough does not stick to your hands, you can moisten them in vegetable oil.
- Put bread in a warm place for 1 hour, so that it can increase by 2 times.
- Next, the dough should be re-kneaded and put in a greased form and sent back to heat for 30 minutes.
- When it is suitable, you can send it to the oven.
Italian bread is baked in the oven for about 40 minutes. After cooking, top it with a sprinkle of water to make the crust soft or grease with your hand. Bon Appetit!
Bread with olives
Freshly baked bread can not be compared to anything, especially if it was prepared by his own hand. We offer a recipe for unusual Italian bread with the addition of olives and tomatoes. This is delicious!
- 500 grams of flour;
- 1 glass of water;
- 1 tablespoon of yeast;
- 1 tablespoon (incomplete) salt;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 0.5 glasses of olive oil;
- 20-25 pieces of olives;
- 10 small dried tomatoes.
- Olives with tomatoes finely crumble.
- Flour, warm water, yeast, salt and sugar combine.
- Knead the dough.
- Olives with tomatoes add to the dough and once again mix.
- Form the bread, put it on a lubricated mold.
- Put in the heat to rise twice.
- Send to the oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on the temperature).
Italian bread with olives, of course, an amateur. But many people who at least once tried this kind of baking, now can not live without it. If desired, olives can be combined with olives (50/50), and decorate with sesame seeds. Good luck!
Thin Italian bread
Many people have long been fond of thin bread, reminiscent of lavash. This baking can be easily and quickly cooked at home. In addition to all the products there is not much required, and the recipe for its preparation is simple and straightforward.
- flour - about 2 cups;
- water - 0.5 cups (warm boiled);
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon (if it is not, you can use vegetable refined);
- salt - a teaspoon without a slide;
- cheese is hard (preferably milky).
- To begin to prepare the Italian thin bread follows from a flour. It must be poured into a large bowl with water.
- Next, in well-mixed flour and water, add olive oil, sugar and salt.
- Well mix all the ingredients and cover with a towel for half an hour.
- At this time, you should prepare the cheese. It must be grated or cut into small cubes (if desired).
- After the dough is infused, divide it into 4 parts and roll out each of them in a thin layer.
- Warm the baking sheet with olive oil or cream margarine.
- Turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees.
- Put the first sheet in the mold.
- Cheese is distributed evenly or in a chaotic manner on the surface of the leaf.
- Top with a second sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- With the second pair of sheets, do the same procedure.
Thus, it can turn out as much as two thin bread with cheese filling. Time of preparation, as for bread - is minimal, so the recipe is so in demand.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite and recommends next time to try to make white bread in a multivarque or real Batbut - bread in a frying pan.