Tomatoes canned without sterilization is very simple and delicious. This is not a standard recipe for a tomato without sterilization, at the bottom of the cans we will not put the leaves of currants, garlic cherries, but directly add everything to the marinade. So marinade is sufficiently saturated with the aroma of herbs and spices, and in the right amount will give all the taste to tomatoes, without hammering their naturalness.
At 3 banks of 3 liters.
- Water - 4-4.5 liters;
- salt - 5-6 spoons;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- bay leaf - 15 pieces;
- black pepper - 20 pieces;
- leaves of a currant and a cherry on 10 pieces;
- garlic - 1 head;
- vinegar 9% 3/4 cup for each jar.
Step-by-step recipe for tomatoes without sterilization
- Wash tomatoes and put them into cans.
- Prepare the marinade to add to it all the ingredients except garlic and vinegar. Boil marinade for 7 minutes, then add peeled chives and vinegar.
- Fill the tomatoes with a boiling marinade. After 2-3 minutes, the marinade is drained into a saucepan, again brought to a boil and again filled in with tomatoes. We roll it up.
- Wrap the tomatoes until completely cooled.
Tomatoes for the winter without sterilization recipe which, I once read in a small magazine "Recipes for Encore." The editorial board received a lot of positive feedback from readers for incredibly tasty tomatoes! Now this is my favorite recipe!
Delicious to you blanks.