The canned tomatoes in this recipe have an absolutely perfect taste and aroma. There is nothing superfluous in them. And the simplicity of cooking, and the classic sweet and sour taste, and no sterilization! I'm just confident, now preparing tomatoes for the winter in banks will not give you much trouble and hassle, just stick to the instructions and everything will turn out flawlessly!
on a 3-liter jar:
- a sheet of currant - 3-4 pieces;
- garlic - 5 teeth;
- horseradish leaf - 1 piece;
- dill umbrella - 2 pieces;
- cherry leaf - 5 pieces;
- black peppercorns - 10 pieces.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon.
Tomatoes for the winter in cans. Step-by-step recipe
- Tomatoes are well washed and pricked at the stalk with a toothpick.
- Wash the greens and divide into 2 parts.
- At the bottom of the canisters lay one part of the greens, then the tomatoes, and cover the top with another piece of greenery. Simply add jars of garlic and bell pepper to the jar.
- Pour the tomatoes in the jar with boiling water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water in a saucepan, add salt, sugar and vinegar to it. Let it boil for 1-2 minutes. Pour the tomatoes in the pot with boiling marinade, roll it up with a lid.
- Turn the jar upside down and wrap it for 2-3 days until it cools.
Canned tomatoes for winter in banks safely store at room temperature. The taste of tomatoes is simply magnificent, be sure to write it down in your notebook of recipes. "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. We also recommend preparing tomatoes canned with carrots and onions and cold pickling tomatoes in jars.