Today, I will share with you a very simple recipe - toast from white bread and egg, which are prepared very simply. If you do not know what to submit for breakfast, but the eggs are already boring - these delicious bread toasts, fried in a frying pan, will save you. Croutons are very nutritious, fragrant and most importantly - very tasty!
- white bread or loaf;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- butter - 40 grams;
- salt - pinch.
Toast with white bread and egg. Step-by-step recipe
- So, let's get started. First we need white bread, but you can also use a loaf. Bread take the simplest, without any fillings and sprinkles.
- We cut it in thin layers. And also you can buy bread, already cut beforehand.
- Council. Bread is better to take stale (white), it is denser, easily cut and does not crumble. In any case, we will have very croutons soft and airy, from any bread.
- We take a deep plate, we break one chicken egg into it, carefully mix it with a whisk.
- After the egg is mixed, add a pinch of salt to the mass and continue stirring until the salt dissolves completely.
- Council. In the egg, you can add finely chopped dill - it will give the toasts a beautiful color and aroma.
- We take a frying pan, put it on a stove and put butter in it. By the way, on sunflower refined oil it turns out not less tasty, but it is necessary to wait until it warms up well, and only then spread the bread.
- Meanwhile, while our frying pan warms up, we take the bread dip it into the egg mixture on both sides. We spread it on a well-heated frying pan.
- Fry our homemade toasts on both sides until golden brown over medium heat.
Also, croutons from white bread can be made and sweet. Now I'll tell you a detailed recipe. Sweet croutons are also very delicious, and their crusty crust looks very appetizing. Sweet croutons, it's very easy to cook.
- We take white bread or a loaf, cut it in thin layers.
- We drive into the bowl one chicken egg, add a pinch of sugar, mix thoroughly.
- We put the frying pan on the stove, wait until it warms up.
- We spread the butter into the heated frying pan and wait until it melts.
- We dip the bread in the egg on both sides and lay it on a preheated frying pan. Fry from both sides until golden brown, over medium heat.
- We spread the ready sweet toasts on a plate and sprinkle with vanillin.
So our sweet little croakers are ready: when they cool down - you can serve on the table. These croutons can be eaten with jam. Jam can be taken any you like only to taste. Excellent toasts are combined with hot milk, cocoa or tea.
I'll tell you one more unusual recipe: croutons with hard cheese. They are very delicious and beautiful. Cheese gives the toasts a special tender-milk taste.
- We take white bread or a loaf, cut it into thin layers.
- We take a deep bowl, break the chicken egg into it, whisk it with a whisk to a magnificent foam.
- Now we need a hard cheese (100 grams). We take a grater and rub the cheese on a small nozzle.
- After the cheese is rubbed, add it to the egg and mix it.
- We take a frying pan, put it on a stove, put butter in it.
- While our frying pan is warming up, we take our bread and dip it on both sides in bulk from eggs and cheese.
- Spread our croutons in a frying pan and fry on both sides on a small fire under the lid - 2 minutes on each side.
Toasts from white bread turned out very fragrant, unusually tasty and seemingly very beautiful. Many more interesting recipes you can find on our website "I love cooking". Pleasant to everyone's appetite.