I have a new recipe for you: stunned coconut cheese cakes. I'm 100% sure: you have not tried this yet. After all, my coconut curd cakes are cooked without a mango, according to a very simple recipe - and there is no flour in them. Homemade coconut cheese cakes without flour and mango are a new dish for dessert, which, undoubtedly, will take a long time to settle down in your family. Therefore, if you want to learn how to make coconut cheese cakes, then be sure to take a culinary pad - and write down this recipe in it.
- 1 kilogram of cottage cheese;
- 100-120 grams of coconut chips;
- 4 eggs;
- 150-200 grams of sugar;
- vegetable oil for frying.
Stunned coconut cheese cakes. Step-by-step recipe
- Cottage cheese we put in a large bowl: that it would be convenient for us to knead the syrniki.
- In the cottage cheese, drive in the eggs and add the sugar.
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs and sugar with your hands. We do this carefully so that no lumps remain.
- Advice: cottage cheese for this recipe is best taken home, it is more moist, and there will be no lumps in the finished product.
- In the mashed cottage cheese: it turned out to be slightly yellow, due to eggs, we add coconut shavings, the color of the shavings is white.
- Once again, we mix the curd mass with hands and set it aside for ten minutes, so that the shavings are soaked, and the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Frying pan put on the fire, heat it and pour the vegetable oil.
- On the hot oil, spoon lay out the curd-coconut mass. Cheesiers are not very big. On top, lightly press down with a spoon, giving them the desired shape.
- Fry the curd cakes until golden brown, then turn over and do the same procedure on the other side.
- The cheesers need to be turned neatly so that they do not fall apart: they are very soft.
- They can also be baked in an oven heated up to 180-190 degrees, for 7-10 minutes on each side.
- Ready-made syrniki is shifted to a dish and served to the table.
Coconut cheese cakes are best eaten with hot and watered condensed milk. But it's for an amateur: if you like cheese cakes with sour cream, then eat them with sour cream or jam. Be sure to prepare the syrniki according to this recipe: believe me, coconut cheese cakes will not leave anyone indifferent. On our site "Very tasty" you will find a sea of new and unusual recipes: do not be afraid to experiment. Bon Appetit!