In today's article, we will learn how to prepare a delicious salad with pickled mushrooms. In search of the right food or a light snack, we dream of finding the best dish that does not contain fatty or harmful ingredients. This recipe allows you to eat at any time of the day and even people with digestive system problems. The salad with mushrooms will be a useful and easy decoration for your daily diet. It is very easy to prepare it, so you can create your own breakfast very quickly.
- 1 apple;
- 1 head of onions;
- prunes - 80 grams;
- 1 beet;
- 150 grams of sauerkraut;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 80 grams of pickled mushrooms;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 1 large potato;
This salad is really simple and very easy to prepare. To create a lean dish you will find useful foods that, in the majority, are always available in the refrigerator.
Very tasty salad with pickled mushrooms. Step-by-step recipe
The recipe for a very tasty lean salad is simple enough, so the cooking process will not take much time and energy from you.
- We boil potatoes and beets. You can prepare these ingredients in advance: thus, you will speed up the preparation of beet salad with prunes.
- We proceed to cutting vegetables. Potatoes and beets are ground in small cubes.
- Take the apple, clean it from the peel. We take out the core. The fruit should be cut the same way as vegetables.
- We cut onions in small pieces.
- Now it is necessary to grind prunes with straw.
- All ingredients are ready: start to collect our salad with prunes and mushrooms.
- We put on the table a large salad bowl, in which it will be convenient to mix a cabbage salad with an apple and other ingredients.
- First we pour the sliced vegetables: potatoes, onions.
- Following the vegetables, we send a pickled mushroom and sauerkraut to the bowl.
- Pieces of apple we send to a salad with mushrooms and potatoes.
- Here we pour out our straw from prunes.
- We take one head of garlic, clean it and cut it in very small pieces. Add to the salad with cabbage and potatoes.
- Take the spoon and mix it well.
- We have left beets. I left it specially for the last time so that she did not have time to paint all the components of the salad.
- Two tablespoons of vegetable or olive oil poured into a bowl of beetroot. We mix it. After this procedure, you can safely pour it to our dish: extra color does not give the vegetable.
- We decorate our lean beet salad. This can be done with herbs: for example, dill, parsley or coriander. To do this, grind the plants and add to the dish. Take the sprigs of dill and put on the sides of a serving dish.
In this recipe I do not add salt. I just do not like too salty dishes, and among our ingredients are mushroom marinade and sauerkraut, which slightly add to food. But if you, on the contrary, are a salty lover, you can sprinkle some vegetables. Add flavor by adding spices: for example, black ground pepper. To read the recipe in more detail I recommend on the site "I love to cook". Here you will find many other very delicious lean salads - and not just them. Cook with pleasure!