What is the most delicious recipe for pies? The correct answer is - the most delicious pies with meat in Turkish. And this is not surprising: chic open pies with a juicy meat filling, which does not hide under the dough, but lies in its soft embrace and proudly beckons its golden top - well, who will leave such a miracle indifferent? It is simply impossible to resist!
To prepare the dough:
- milk cow - 200 milliliters;
- butter - 200 grams;
- wheat flour - 4 glasses;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sugar sand - four tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- yeast dry fast - 10 grams.
To prepare the filling:
- minced meat - 400 grams;
- onion (medium size) - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- sweet Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- black pepper (freshly ground), salt to your liking.
The most delicious pies with meat in Turkish. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, we will prepare a dough for Turkish pies with meat.
- For this, in a deep bowl, pour warmed milk (not hot!), Pour out yeast, sugar sand, salt and mix well.
- We melted the butter (I do it in a microwave oven) and pour it into the milk-yeast mixture.
- Then add the protein of one egg and gradually begin to pour the sifted wheat flour.
- Knead the dough. Continue to knead until it begins to fall off the hands.
- We leave the finished dough in a bowl for proofing, cover with a food film and let it increase in volume by a factor of two.
- In the meantime, we begin to make stuffing for meat pies.
- The medium-sized bulb is peeled from the husk and rubbed on a very shallow grater.
- We rub the onion in a bowl with minced meat.
- Also on a grater we rub one tomato and we send in a bowl with forcemeat.
- Add salt, black pepper to taste and mix well.
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper (medium size) cut into small cubes and sent to a bowl with minced meat. Once again, mix well - and the filling is ready.
- When the dough has come, we knead it and proceed to form open pies with meat in Turkish.
- We pick off a small piece of dough, roll it (not very thinly) into a circle.
- Then make two parallel incisions along the opposite edges of the circle.
- In the middle we spread the stuffing from meat and cover it with dough so that the filling is not hidden. That is, the edges of the dough are placed on top of each other (the left side is pulled to the right, and the right one to the left). In the middle of the hole, and in it - the meat filling. Below, under the recipe, is attached a video in which you can see how to form open pies with meat.
- So that during baking, the juice from minced meat does not drain, you need to patch the edges of the patties.
- We lay out our patties with meat on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- We give them to stand for 10 - 15 minutes and grease with egg yolk.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees and bake pies with a filling of meat for 30 minutes.
- Then take it out, let it cool down and serve it to the table.
I hope you enjoy this new recipe for stuffed pies. They are very tasty, hearty, unusually look - and are best combined with a salad of fresh vegetables. The team of the site "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite.