A very simple recipe that does not require time and effort: the most delicious lazy chebureks. A thin, slightly crunchy, but soft dough and juicy fragrant filling is a real delight for gourmets. If you need to quickly and tasty feed the entire family dinner - this recipe of lazy chebureks on kefir will become a real wand-zashchalochkoy. The way of making chebureks is quite unusual, but, no doubt, it will suit all lovers of delicious dishes.
- 100 milliliters of water;
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar.
For the test:
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- 300 milliliters of kefir;
- 300 grams of flour;
- 150 milliliters of water;
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 350 grams of boiled meat;
- a little vegetable oil for frying onions;
- 4 heads of onions;
- salt, pepper, favorite spices - to taste.
Vegetable oil for frying chebureks.
The most delicious lazy chebureks. Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the spoon: in warm water add sugar and dry yeast (the number of ingredients by prescription), stir and leave in the heat for 15 minutes.
- In a deep bowl (which is also needed to knead the dough) we pour kefir at room temperature, drive in eggs, pour in salt. Mix with whisk until uniform.
- We pour in the approached sponge and once again mix everything well.
- Pour out the sifted flour into the bowl with liquid ingredients, mix the whisk to homogeneity: so that there are no lumps.
- Add warm water, stir well. The dough should be slightly thicker than pancakes.
- For the filling, the onion peeled from the husks is finely chopped, fried in a small amount of vegetable oil (in a frying pan) until ready, occasionally stirring.
- When the onion becomes soft, add the boiled twisted meat (I have beef, but you can use any other, according to your taste). Solim and pepper to taste (you can add your favorite spices).
- As soon as the dough starts to bubble, you can fry the chebureks.
- In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil without a smell, when it warms up well, pour the dough. We level it with a ladle: the size of the pancake depends on the size of the cheburek. I have a frying pan with a diameter of 20 centimeters.
- As soon as the dough grabs, spread a spoon on one half of the filling. Cover the filling with the second half of the pancake, squeeze the edges with a fork so that they coalesce.
- Fry each cheburek from two sides to a golden color: 2 minutes on each side, on medium heat. If necessary, add vegetable oil.
Soft, juicy and delicious lazy chebureks on kefir dough are served on the table: we prepared a fine dinner without spending a lot of time. Take a prescription for a note - and a pleasant appetite for everyone. And I have for you other wonderful recipes for delicious dishes, simple to prepare: welcome to my channel and to the site "Very tasty".