Do you want to try something tasty and useful? I offer you a step-by-step recipe for the most delicious Australian vegetable bread. This product turns out to be incredibly beautiful, it's very simple to cook, but to taste - you lick your fingers. This is an excellent alternative to regular bread. To make bread, you will need simple ingredients, which you can buy in any vegetable market or in a supermarket. Well? Shall we proceed?
- tomato juice - 110 milliliters;
- water - 110 milliliters;
- the juice of beet - 110 milliliters;
- puree from spinach - 110 milliliters;
- pressed yeast - 20 grams;
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- salt - 1-1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 4 teaspoons;
- flour - 600 grams (150 grams per liquid).
Australian vegetable bread. Step-by-step cooking
- Take four containers. In one, pour the juice of tomatoes, the other - water, the third - beet juice, and the fourth will be the last liquid ingredient - green mashed potatoes.
- In each bowl, add one teaspoon of sugar and 5 grams of fresh yeast, stir and wait until the yeast is activated (it will take approximately 10 minutes).
- Now knead the dough. Pour the beetroot mixture into a large bowl, add 150 grams of flour, mix, add ¼ teaspoon of salt, pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil and knead the dough for 10 minutes. It should stick a little to your hands. When the dough is blended, pour it with vegetable oil.
- Repeat all the same with each liquid.
- When everything is kneaded, cover the bowls with damp towels and leave for an hour.
- After the dough has risen, from each part form bundles and twist them in an arbitrary shape.
- Place the interlaced dough in a greased baking dish. Cover it with a damp towel and leave for 40 minutes, let the vegetable bread come up.
- Put the breads come up for 40-45 minutes in a preheated oven to 200 degrees.
- Remove the finished product from the mold and leave it to cool. When completely cooled, you can eat.
Now you know how to make home-made vegetable Australian bread yourself, without spending much time and energy. The house will be filled with amazing aromas. Simple and very tasty bread you and your family will love - it just adores it. And on the site "Very tasty" still a lot of cool recipes! Look to us more often.