Do not want to stand at the stove for a long time, but do you dream about something tasty? Then cook the fastest pickled eggplants in Korean. The recipe I want to share with you is so universal that the dish can be eaten immediately, as soon as it is cooked - or canned for the winter. Quick pickled eggplants - this is the dish that you will treat everyone.
- eggplant - 2 kilograms;
- onions - 500 grams;
- sweet pepper - 500 grams;
- carrots - 500 grams;
- garlic - 6 denticles;
- red ground pepper - 1-2 teaspoons;
- coriander ground - 2 teaspoons;
- ground black pepper - 1 teaspoon;
- vinegar 9% - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 8 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
The fastest pickled eggplants in Korean. Step-by-step recipe
- Washed and wiped eggplant we need to cut into thin slabs. To begin with, we cut the tails from both sides and cut the eggplant into four parts: lengthwise and across. Each cut piece of blue cut into slabs.
- Eggplant was placed in a bowl and covered with salt. Do not forget to mix, so that the salt was not only on the top eggplant, but also got on the bottom. Leave in this form for one hour.
- Hour has passed, from eggplants merge the formed dark juice and we wash out them under running water.
- Next, the eggplant is prepared directly for pickling. They can be boiled, fried in sunflower oil and simply baked in the oven. I, as a lover of instant eggplant in Korean, choose baking in the oven. This has its advantages: as I said, the eggplants are prepared quickly and will not be as fatty as when fried.
- Lubricate a large baking sheet with vegetable oil. And lay out on it eggplant. We cover them with food foil from above: they will not burn us like this. And put in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. When they become soft, they can be taken out of the oven. If you still decided to cook them, then dip them into boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Then let them cool down.
- Carrots are cleaned and, of course, mine. Then cut it with vegetable shredding in Korean. Fill with boiling water and leave it for 3 minutes. After that, we wash it through a colander with cold water. Then our carrot will be soft.
- We will cut the cleared onions in half rings.
- Sweet peppers do not forget to rinse and remove from it the core, along with the seeds. We cut the pepper into four parts, and then shred a thin straw.
- In a sufficiently large capacity, mix all our sliced and grated vegetables, except eggplant. Add garlic to it, which is necessarily crushed or let through the press.
- It's time to add spices. Salt, coriander, black and red hot pepper, vinegar, sugar and sunflower oil. A spoonful of salt should be taken without a slide, the amount of pepper can be reduced or vice versa, increase. This is already a matter of taste. Spicy red peppers can be replaced by bitter pods, taking it half or a third of the whole pepper.
- Vegetables are mixed, top covered with a lid or a film. We remove to the side, for marinating: for 5-6 hours.
- And now we mix the pickled vegetables and still warm, not cooled eggplants, we mix. Quick pickled eggplants in Korean with carrots ready - this is a variant of the dish for immediate use.
- If you decide to cook this yummy for future use, for the winter, then we will continue to preserve them.
- We need three liter cans: you can take six pieces of half liter. Be sure to sterilize them in a convenient way for you: above the steam or in the oven. And spread the pickled vegetables in Korean according to sterile cans.
- Pour cold water into a large saucepan. At the bottom of the pot, lay a towel and put the cans, topping up the water on their neck, sterilized. As soon as the water boils in a saucepan, count exactly 35 minutes, if you have a liter jar, and 20 minutes, if the cans are half liter.
- Then remove the jars from the boiling water and immediately roll them with sterile lids. As usual, turn the cans down with a neck, wrap them and soak them until it cools down completely.
Eggplants marinated in Korean ready. Be sure to prepare them for this recipe. And in the winter, having opened a jar of eggplants, you will immediately feel the flavors of summer: the delicate smell of sweet pepper, the garlic clove and the incomparable aroma of coriander. Come to our site "Very tasty": you are waiting for new recipes for conservation, and other, no less delicious dishes. Enjoy your meal!