Dear friends, a friend of mine shared a recipe with me - Tatar chops with meat. To begin with, I would like to clarify a bit about what is a jumper - this dish is prepared both in the Bashkir and in the Tatar cuisine. Any fried in butter patties of round shape with meat are called peremyachi. Also very often they are called Belyashs. The pommels are very juicy, and the dough is airy and soft. In addition, the dough is prepared very quickly and simply on kefir. Anyone who tries these wonderful Tatar belyashas with meat from me, necessarily ask for a prescription.
- flour - half a kilogram;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- minced beef - half a kilogram;
- bow - 2 heads;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- mineral water - 150 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Tatar ressjachi with meat. Step-by-step recipe
- We start cooking our dish with a dough. First, sift well flour.
- Then pour the flour into the plate, add the baking powder to it and mix it.
- Then pour kefir and knead the dough. When the dough is ready, let him lie down for a while. About half an hour.
- While our dough is resting we will prepare the filling.
- Stuff stuffing in a plate, salt, pepper to taste.
- Onions are cleaned, mine and finely shredded cubes. We pour out to stuffing.
- There we send mineral water. We mix everything well.
- The dough is divided into several parts. So it will be more convenient for you to roll out.
- Each piece must be rolled into a layer 5-7 millimeters.
- Cut the circles to the size of 15 centimeters. You can do this with a glass of the right size.
- We spread the stuffing and mold the belyasha.
- We put in a frying pan with heated oil and fry until done.
We put the ready-made Belyashi on a paper towel to remove excess oil. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to cook meat buns and Chinese pancakes with meat.