When the guests are already on the doorstep, I suggest preparing delicious appetizers for the festive table: very mouth-watering, hearty and quite simple to prepare. Crispy crust of puff pastry, fragrant filling from ham - and beckon smells during baking. A fine snack in a hurry: both the guests are full, and the housewives are satisfied.
- sour cream - 50 milliliters;
- dough the layered bezdozhzhevoe (frozen) - 200 grams;
- greens of dill - 50 grams;
- ham - 100 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- black ground pepper - to taste.
Tasty snacks for the festive table. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare a quick and tasty snack, we need a flaky, batterless dough. You can prepare it yourself: the recipe and the way of cooking can be viewed on our website "I love to cook". And you can buy ready-made, frozen.
- The dough should be thawed. Sprinkle a little flour, roll it into a layer three millimeters thick.
- We cut into thin slices a ham. Choose the type of ham that you like: for example, from turkey.
- The rolled cake of puff pastry for delicious appetizers to the celebratory table is abundantly greased with sour cream. It is better to choose sour cream with high fat content: or even better - use homemade.
- Sour cream needs a little salt and season with black pepper.
- Dill greens well rinse, dry and finely chop.
- Sprinkle the layer of greased dough with dill greens and spread the thin plates of ham.
- We twist the dough with ham in the form of a roll.
- We cut the puffs with ham into small pieces: two centimeters wide. And put it on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment.
- We send our "snails" from the puff pastry to the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- The baking temperature is 200 degrees Celsius.
- Finished toasted puff pastry with ham - it's fast and tasty snacks.
I offer one more recipe for a wonderful and tasty snack from puff pastry.
- For this we need a puff pastry, which also needs to be thawed, rolled into a thin layer, as in the previous recipe - the preparation of rolls with ham.
- Three hundred grams of fatty, or even better, home-made sour milk cheese, you need to knead a little with a fork. Salt to taste and add a handful of chopped dill and parsley.
- Council. To make such a filling I use cheese with a sharp, harsh smell: for example, goat cheese.
- The filling is thoroughly mixed.
- The ready rolled out dough should be cut into squares: approximately 7 by 7 centimeters.
- In the middle of each square you need to put the filling: approximately, one teaspoon.
- Roll up the dough with the filling in the form of triangles. With the prongs of the fork, press down the edges so that they do not get puffed.
- Transfer the patties from the layered dough to the baking sheet covered with parchment. Lubricate the beaten egg and bake: the same as puffs with ham.
Serving such delicious and quick snacks on the table is better than hot, although they are no less delicious and chilled.
If you have after cooking snacks, there are several long strips of puff pastry, you can cook a delicious and very beautiful dessert.
- For this, you need to peel a couple of ripe apples from the core and cut into thin slices. Peel is not necessary to clean.
- Next, we lower the apple slices into a hot syrup, which is prepared from a glass of water and a glass of sugar: you can add a little citric acid to taste. Cook a few minutes, then cool and lay out on thin strips of dough in a row: you can slightly overlap.
- It is necessary that the edges of apples slightly extend beyond the edges of the strip - this will be the petals of the flower. The thickness of the strip should be no more than 2-3 centimeters. We twist the strips in a small roll: apple petals should be on top.
- We put our apple "rosettes" on a baking tray and bake until ready: that is, 15-20 minutes. Baked puff cakes are sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Delicious appetizers and desserts made of puff pastry will become a real decoration of the table and a pleasant treat for the guests. Come to our site "I love to cook": and you will learn many interesting and delicious recipes for cooking original dishes.