A delicious salad with red fish is the author's version of the festive dish, which will become a real decoration of your table. The recipe for its preparation I found on the YouTube channel. A layered salad of red fish is not a budget option, but if you replace some of the ingredients, you can cook it more often. On the eve of the upcoming holidays, when you want to cook something new, tasty, unforgettable and beautiful - the recipe for a quick puffed salad with red caviar will become a real wand.
- 70-100 grams of red caviar;
- 5 pieces of boiled eggs;
- 3-4 fresh cucumbers;
- 7-8 tablespoons of homemade mayonnaise;
- 3 potatoes (in uniform or baked);
- 250 grams of red fish;
- 20-30 gram green.
Tasty salad with red fish. Step-by-step recipe
- We clear the cucumbers from the peel (with the help of vegetable peelings) and cut into cubes.
- Smoked or slightly salted trout (I replaced with salmon, a more budget option) cut into pieces.
- Peel the potatoes on a large grater.
- Grind the boiled eggs on a large grater (or any other method known to you). I use a fork for this purpose.
- Finely chop the greens of dill or parsley (for your taste).
- A detachable shape (diameter of 20-22 centimeters) is placed on a flat dish and wrapped around its edges with a border ribbon (you can use food film).
- We start spreading the layers, not forgetting each well to rammer. 1 layer - eggs; 2 layer - cucumber, grease with mayonnaise; 3 layer - potatoes; 4 - red fish, greased with mayonnaise.
- On the circle, sprinkle with herbs (make a ring), in the middle we spread red caviar (budget option - capelin or pike).
- Cover the food film and send it to the refrigerator for 1.5 hours, so that our puffed salad with red fish is well soaked.
- Remove the film, remove the ring of a detachable form and curb tape.
Prepare a homemade mayonnaise for salad (all the ingredients pre-chill). In the blender bowl, hammer an egg, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of the prepared mustard, half a teaspoon of salt, pour one glass (200 grams) of cold olive or sunflower oil. Beat the mass with the blender moves upwards, beginning from the very bottom.
We put ready puffed salad with red fish in the center of the festive table. Compliments of the hostess for the awesome tasty dish are provided. Bon Appetit everyone. And the site "I Love to Cook" is waiting for you to visit for new recipes for the holidays (and not only). We recommend also try a layered salad with red fish and a surprisingly simple and delicious puff pastry "Camomile Field".