Marinated aubergines are delicious, and they are prepared in just a couple of days! Rather, they are ready in three days, but I'm starting to try the next day and can not tear myself away. So what they like after three days already do not know! But the next day, awesome! Such an original taste and rich flavor of garlic. Well, they are very tempting, I recommend to use!
- Eggplants - 5-6 medium;
- garlic - 10 denticles.
- vinegar 6% - 100 milliliters;
- water - 2 cups;
- cloves - 4 pieces;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1,5 tablespoons4
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
Tasty pickled eggplant recipe, how to cook:
- Eggplant peel from the skin, cut into plates.
- Cut the eggplants fried on both sides to lightly brown
- Garlic clean, divide into chisels and cut into plates.
- Prepare the marinade to combine all the ingredients, boil.
- Allow the marinade to cool slightly. Then, each plate is dipped in a marinade, and put into a prepared container, pouring the chopped garlic.
- Then eggplant pour marinade, and in the fridge for 3-4 days.
But you can try the aubergines the next day, just a little. I hope you will manage to resist, and find out what kind of pickled eggplants are after all in 3 days!
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite.
And here is another recipe for fast marinated aubergines, similar to mushrooms.