If you have pasta from dinner, find a completely new use for them! The fact is that from boiled pasta you can cook a delicious casserole with cottage cheese and berries. Of course, you can and especially for this dish boil a little pasta. In winter, frozen berries and fruits, as well as canned or thick jam can be used in a home recipe. But of course, the main ingredients of baking are pasta and cottage cheese. Pasta will suit any, even vermicelli, and cottage cheese can also be chosen any, it's like someone like it. This dessert is very delicate and satisfying and tasty in a warm and cool. Step-by-step preparation of a sweet casserole with pasta and cottage cheese with a photo suitable for batch feed.
Ingredients for making sweet pasta with pasta
|Macaroni boiled||300-400 g|
|Cottage cheese||400-500 g|
|Berries of currants||120 g|
|Vanilla sugar||5-10 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of a sweet casserole with pasta and cottage cheese
- Cottage cheese, магазинный или домашний разотрите с сахаром, добавив и обычный сахар. Можно воспользоваться блендером, чтобы сделать массу более однородной.
- To the curd, add eggs and stir again or whisk.
- Now add sour cream and mix again. All these products can be combined immediately and whipped.
- Boil, and then cooled pasta mix gently with the curd mass.
- Form the baking grease with oil. Pour the mass into a mold and flatten with a spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle berries, frozen or fresh, directly on the surface of the dough. Frozen do not need to be defrosted beforehand.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and spread it over the dough and berries. The butter will give the casserole more juiciness and aroma, and also the crust will not dry.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake the casserole for 35-40 minutes. It will not become very lush, but the crust will be golden.
Casserole served in a warm or cooled form with jam or honey, for tea. Bon Appetit!