You can imagine this incredible taste of strawberry candied fruit. Candied strawberries in the home, like marmalade candy, but several times more delicious. Having treated the children with such a delicacy, you will present them a real holiday and pleasure. But I'll tell you how to make candied fruits from strawberries in this article.
- Strawberries - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 400 grams;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoonful;
- sugar for sprinkling.
Step-by-step recipe for strawberry candied fruits
- Pure dry strawberries with sepals, cover with a mixture of sugar (200 grams) with citric acid.
- When the berries secrete the juice, place them in one layer on a clean baking sheet and pour over the juice.
- Sprinkle the top berries with the remaining sugar.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C.
- After the mass boils, the temperature should be reduced to 180 ° C.
- Remove the baking sheet after 20 minutes.
- After a few minutes, dip the hot berries in sugar, lay them on a foil in one layer and allow to dry.
- After 24 hours, the syrup, which was left to boil, dipped into its every berry, again put them on foil and let it dry.
- When the berries on top dry dry, put them in cardboard boxes.
- Store at room temperature.
Fragrant candied fruits from a strawberry it is tasty, juicy and it is useful! and most importantly - you are preparing these tsvkatiki yourself, and from this they are doubly tastier.