Stewed pumpkin with vegetables is a very satisfying and at the same time quite a light dish. Useful food for the whole family, including for children. This dish can be prepared for breakfast or dinner. And if you add meat and rice to the pumpkin, for example, it will be a full dinner.
- pumpkin - 300 grams;
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt to taste.
Stewed pumpkin with vegetables. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash the pumpkin, peel off the skins, cut into cubes. Fry until half cooked in vegetable oil.
- Put the pumpkin in the sauté pan, add sour cream, tomatoes, diced, and pepper. Stew on a small fire.
- Potatoes and carrots, too, clean and cut not too finely and fry in vegetable oil.
- Potatoes are also added to the saucepan. Add salt to taste. When the pumpkin and potatoes are ready - remove from heat.
- You can not fry the vegetables, immediately cook in a dish with thick walls, first put the potatoes, then the remaining vegetables and only at the end sour cream.
Serve the dish hot, decorate with fresh vegetables and greens. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the amber pumpkin with dried fruits, cooked in a multivariate, and a honey pumpkin.