Tomatoes are harvested for the winter in various variations. But I think, not only because it is a fairly inexpensive vegetable, but also very useful! If you like adjika or salads in Korean, then certainly close the tomatoes for this recipe. Sharp tomatoes for the winter will not only be a great addition to the festive table, but will also be the main highlight and hit of conservation of the new season!
- tomatoes are thick fleshy - 2-2.2 kg;
- onion - 7 pieces;
- bitter pepper - pod;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 8 teeth;
- carrots - one little thing;
- parsley greens.
Marinade per 1 liter of water:
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
- cloves - 2 pieces.
Spicy tomatoes for the winter. Step-by-step recipe
- Wash tomatoes, and in the place where the peduncle is located, cut a small depression.
- Bulgarian and chilli pepper from seeds.
- Sweet peppers, carrots and onions cut into rings.
- Put the vegetables in the sterilized jar and prepare them. It does not matter, you can alternate layers, you can put carrots, onions and peppers on the bottom of the jar, and tomatoes on top. But be sure to add parsley greens and chopped garlic with hot pepper.
- With boiling water pour tomatoes with vegetables in a jar, cover and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- We merge the water back into the pan, bring it to a boil and pour it into the jar. Let now stand a little less, I think 10 minutes will be enough.
- The third time we drain the water into a pan and prepare marinade on its basis, add all the ingredients, bring it to a boil and hotly pour the tomatoes to the very neck of the jar. Seal the jar with a lid.
- Turn the jar over the lid and wrap it in the blanket for 2 days.
You can store sharp tomatoes for the winter at room temperature. In winter, serve such sharp tomatoes absolutely with any side dish or main course. And as a main snack is better than these tomatoes and have nothing to show! "I love to cook" wishes you delicious blanks. We offer you tomato recipes with vegetables for the winter and cut tomatoes for the winter.