Have you cooked chicken or beef and do not know how to brighten up the taste of the dish? We thought about preparing a mushroom sauce, but remembered that there were no mushrooms at home? The recipe for an acute peanut sauce from "I love to cook" will solve your problem. This refined filling will sate your usual menu with notes of sharpness and refinement. A spicy peanut sauce will update your menu.
- Ground cumin - 5 grams;
- peanut oil - 60 milliliters;
- finely chopped onion - 1 piece;
- grated garlic clove - 1 piece;
- fresh ginger - 15 milliliters;
- finely chopped and peeled chili - 1 piece;
- roasted peanuts - 180 grams;
- soy sauce - 40 milliliters
- brown sugar - 15 milliliters;
- hot water - 225 milliliters;
- finely chopped fresh coriander - 5 milliliters.
Spicy peanut sauce :. Step-by-step recipe
- Put the cumin on the heated frying pan, then add the peanut butter, onion and garlic.
- Stew for 5 minutes, then add ginger and chili and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Cool, add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- The spicy peanut sauce is ready.
This sauce is a perfect addition to the main meat dishes. Do not lose your freshness for three days. A must-have ingredient in any tablecloth tablecloth. and the next time, try a cheese sauce! "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!